My holiday gift deal for Versys riders - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance
Go Back   Kawasaki Versys Forum > Kawasaki Versys Motorcycle Talk > General Kawasaki Versys Discussions

General Kawasaki Versys Discussions For discussions on anything and everything related to the Kawasaki Versys.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:09 PM

Arrow My holiday gift deal for Versys riders

Hey everyone, it's that time of year again when some of you may need a gift for someone who loves to ride. It's also the time of year when I need to move some books. (OK, so that's all year around. )

Anyway, I'm offering fellow forum members my lowest price yet for a personally signed copy of my book, The Ride So Far: Tales from a Motorcycling Life, published by Whitehorse Press.

List price: $24.95
Usual price for a signed copy on my website: $22.50 with free shipping.
My price now for anyone reading this: $18 with free shipping in the U.S. or Canada.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'll also let you know that Whitehorse Press has the book on sale too, for just $16.22, but you'll have to pay shipping and it won't be signed.

If you're interested in buying a copy at this special price, just PM me. You can pay with Paypal or use your credit card through Paypal. You can even mail me a personal check if you prefer.

You can read a sample chapter of the book or see reviews at my website.

Some of you have already bought the book, so thanks and sorry for the repetition. Just trying to reach anyone else who might want one to give as a gift.

Last edited by motociclista; 12-02-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM

My signed copy arrived in today's mail. Looks like this will be a great Winter read to get me through the "off season" while my Versys is packed away. Thanks Lance.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:51 PM

2009 Kawasaki '09.5 Blue

Hey, just read the first chapter, nicely done! I'll PM you to order.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATYC View Post
My signed copy arrived in today's mail. Looks like this will be a great Winter read to get me through the "off season" while my Versys is packed away. Thanks Lance.
Good to know. I'm always happy when someone disproves my suspicion that the person at the Post Office is just going to take my money and then toss my carefully wrapped book in the trash because I didn't pay for the optional insurance.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:22 AM

Looking forward to getting my copy, to be sent all the way to a wintry Sweden...
Old 12-12-2012, 04:05 PM

It's on its way, Anders. I always ship within 24 hours. Of course I have no idea how long it takes to get to Sweden.
Advertisement