FOR SALE: 2008 Kawasaki Versys - well setup - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance
Go Back   Kawasaki Versys Forum > Classifieds > For Sale

For Sale Items for sale

Old 11-12-2012, 10:47 AM

Default 2008 Kawasaki Versys - well setup

Time had come to part with my Versys. Great and very capable bike, runs great, and never left me stranded. Adult owned, never in an accident, not even a driveway tip over. Mainly used for highway commuting, with only two rides on gravel / dirt roads. Some expected wear and minor imperfections as with any bike that is ridden. It was being prepared for a trip to South America which is getting delayed, plus I have too many bikes. Which means no trades, sorry.

A little more info:

Red 2008 Kawasaki Versys

- Seat concepts seat - awesome
- LeVince aluminum slip-on with optional quiet insert, have stock exhaust
- Aprilia mirrors (much better then stock)
- Front fender extender
- side stand plate
- Rear spool
- manual on CD
- two spare bike keys (3 total)

Bike is located in Dunwoody area, and now has 13,000 miles. I still ride it, and mileage will slowly creep up. Rear tire is getting a little bit of a flat spot, but has easily a few thousand miles left. Brakes, chain, sprockets are in good shape, all fluids are good, with a recent oil / filter change. No immediate maintenance is needed, and it would go cross country as is, but will need a new rear coming back ))

Few things worth mentioning. I bought V35's a little while ago, and they were used on my other bikes. Some scuff marks from boots and usual wear. No cracks, accidents, and damage. They are older then this bike. Same with racks, I bought them used and they have more wear then bike itself. All functions as it should, just wanted to mention these details.

Details on price - I would like to get $5K for everything. But have no problem reducing the price and keeping bags, racks, exhaust… etc. It's a nice package and I would hate to break it up, but I can. So let me know what you don't want and we can adjust the price. Sounds fair? Most likely, I won't have time to deal with shipping, local pickup with cash in hand, and no joy rides,

$4,000 FIRM
Without bags, racks, exhaust

Located @ 30360
PM me for email / phone info

Last edited by Alex_V; 12-01-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 07:54 PM

2008 Kawasaki Versys

Nice price! GLWS
OD Green/Black 08 Versys: R1 Shock/RoadStar spring-Baldwin Gel Saddle-Stainless Lines-Ferodo Pads-Arrow Can-Givi Screen-12V Outlet-Happy Trails Panniers-OEM Top Case/SW Motech Top Rack-HB Crash Bars-SuperSprox 44T-Frame Sliders-Spools-Oxford Grip Heaters-Barkbusters-HealTech Gear Indicator-PIAA Horn-Doubletake Mirrors-Voltage Meter-Oil Temp Gauge-PB Hugger-Lowered Pegs-Flatfoot-Michelin Pilot Road 2-Debadged-30k miles
Old 11-12-2012, 08:35 PM

Old 11-13-2012, 07:10 AM

2008 Kawasaki Versys

That's going to be a great setup for someone. I should think you'd be able to keep it all as one package as it's pretty tasteful.

Best of luck with the sale. I wouldn't take much less than 5k for that if I were selling it :-)
Osram 65W Bright replacements
... And the all important gremlin bell, courtesy of my wife.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:22 AM

2008 Kawasaki Versys

A great deal for a great bike. Great pics too. Looks like a beautiful setting for a ride the day you took them. I just got back from a 1700 mile trip a couple weeks ago down through the Smoky mtns and those shots are bringing it all back. Thank you
Old 11-13-2012, 10:58 AM

Thanks for replies. Pics are from last weekend in North GA. Was great to get lost for a few hours out there.

Forgot to mention an important part... tank pad is included
Old 11-22-2012, 10:55 AM

HAd soem interest and may end up parting out the extras, and selling the bike for a lower price. So LeoVince slip-on, GIVI cases, side Motech Racks, Top Motech rack, and Pelican case will become for sale.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:31 PM

Wow much for the v35's
Old 12-01-2012, 06:05 PM

NEW PRICE - $4,000 FIRM

That is without bags / racks / slip-on.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:17 AM

Would you like to sell the V35s? I have a nice home for them on the back of my 650r.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement