Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Sales incentive from the mother company

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  miguelito 
#1 ·
I noticed when visiting the Kawasaki.ca website they are offering Givi V35 saddle bags installed as a $99 option on all new Versyses (Versei maybe) (650 & 1000). Assuming these are also color matched. This is well below cost.

http://www.kawasaki.ca/special-offers/versys-offer/

#2 ·
Interesting, I am currently looking at a 2012, I've got the dealer at $7600 OTD to include $260 in DMV fees, but feel I could do better, which is why I haven't bought yet. There WAS a dealer a little further away, that had 2012's for $6999 OTD, but I'd have to pay the DMV fees myself. But those sold out pretty fast. If they could "sweeten the pot" a little with some low cost luggage or some other incentive, I'd be there.

#3 ·
I just traded my 650 for a 1000 a few weeks ago and got in on that. It is a great deal but I really had my mind set on the Givi 33 Trekkers so they agreed to substitute them straight across. I was very happy. :thumb:
I was quite surprised to find when I got home that the racks are the quick release type and very good quality. I don't know if they are Kawi or Givi but they are real nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.