Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Versys Riders Location Google Map

180K views 1K replies 649 participants last post by  onewizard 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Please allow me to offer a big THANK YOU to member rodentrancher for taking over hosting and maintaining the riders map beginning 4/25/2016!

The map has moved to his account so please change your bookmarks accordingly.

Click here for access to the Versys Riders Map!

I created a Google map showing our geographic locations. This map is a great way to find out who is close to us. If you want to be added to this map, reply with your zip code (if in USA) and I will add your screen name to the map.

If you want me to be very specific in pin placement, use the coordinate method by opening google maps, finding the place on the map where you wish your pin to be located and right click and select "What's Here?" When the coordinates appear in the search field, copy them and paste in your reply.

If you are outside the USA, please use the Coordinate method as described above. Thanks!

Access to edit the map is restricted because it would only take one person to hack or mess up the map. If you later want to be removed, simply ask & I will gladly honor your request.

To contact a user from the Google map:
Note the username on the Google map.
Come back here to the Versys forum.
Click Home.
Scroll down to the search box on left column.
Click advanced search.
On the upper right you can search by username.
Click on a topic that they have commented in.
Scroll and find a post by that user.
Click on their name to send a PM.

See less See more
#89 ·
Another Colorado Rider

I'm at 80528. Thanks for the map, looks great!

#97 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Capn! Is it ok to just give you the two zip codes I'm at in MT and WY. I really don't want my name and addresses dislosed.

After that one thread about taking off before the cops could get me. A couple of the fellow riders called me a felon and I'm sure would have turned me in! LOL :eek::eek::eek: :huh: :cheers:

Still on the run!!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.