Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Radiator protection grille

7K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Purificator 
#1 ·
Hello,

I was looking for a radiator protector. I received some offers from fellows in this forum for which I was quiet hesitant. on ebay I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300677697838?item=300677697838&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Now quality wise it is stainless steel...still it is from hong kong but it is steel at least...I like the amount of clearance between the grille and the radiator since I want something that can take a bit of the shock before it reaches the expensive radiator (500USD!!).

can anyone tell me what he thinks about it? I like the desgin and I can paint it in black (I have a 2008 red) and the seller confirmed that it fits and if not he will reimburse...

need your opinions before I pull the trigger on this:)

#4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions.

They seem strong indeed but there is almost no space between the grille and the radiator...in the one I found or the other suggested above there is a little space than enable at least a minimal absorption of any shock...don't you think so?

#10 ·
I know that everybody has their favorite, but the OP's first choice merits further consideration!

Radiator Grille Guard Cover Protector
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material : Stainless steel
Quantity: 1 PCS
Color:Same as picture show
Fitment:
Kawasaki Versys 2007-2012
Kawasaki ER6 2009-2011

Completely laser cut with "Monster "in the center, will not affect the heat spreading and working
Same shape as the radiator, install it at the front side of the radiator. It helps to protect you radiator from sand or stone damage.
Impervious to rush, will look like new after washing.

No Hardware & Blots
No install instructions

:huh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.