Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

After 3 years of the versys have finally found a versys riding buddy.

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Mark Jags 
#1 ·
A very good friend of mine has recently has got into riding and he started with a 250 cc Hornet and now after a test ride of my very fast orange he has brought his own Kermit.

Quick stop for a nice cold ginger beer and a muffin.

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Does make riding more enjoyable, doesn't it? Now if you can only find a riding buddy with a yellow Versys you can become a mobile traffic signal. :D Well, orange is at least pretty close to red.

It's also nice to see that citizens of Middle earth wear proper (IMHO) riding gear. :thumb:

#11 ·
My workplace has 5 Versys in the parking bay, 1 GTR1400 (owned by a lady) and a KTM SMT. Sometimes we go out for lunch riding. It's fun to have riding buddies among work colleagues.

#13 ·
Glad you acquired a riding pal. It's fun to share the riding experience with a friend!
The scenery looks beautiful and would love to ride there some day. After seeing The Lord of the Rings movies, I have a great appreciation for NZ and the amazing landscape.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.