Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hello from Toronto

3K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  revrandy 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I've been doing some research for the past few months and it looks like the Versys is my next bike. I'll be riding it pretty much everywhere from city streets to long trips and a bit off road.
I think the 2012 black/yellow colour is pretty as hell and I'm looking for deals at the local dealers.
Also been reading this forum for a while and found out lots of useful information. Anyways, happy to join the forum.

#8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

So, I pulled the trigger on a 2012 Versys (yellow/black) with the Givi side cases. I'm so stoked about it, i can't even begin to tell you. :yeahsmile:

I'll have to wait to pick it up until the end of March though cause I've decided to winterize it at the dealership.
I got a really good deal too, $8000 CAD OTD everything included.

Planning the farkle list already :)

#14 ·
Oh, I got a whole list of accessories, crash bars included.

I really like the Givi engine guard better than the SW-Motech one, but then it will be a pain to install the SW-Motech skid plate. Those guys from Motorcycle USA used this setup for their long term Versys and they mentioned that it was a pain to get to work.

Still considering which one I should go with.
Givi engine guard
Sw-Motech

#17 ·
Congrats on buying one of the best mid size bike available. Your going to love it.
Just to add to Chatmaurice's reply, I wanted to check because I too bought my 2007 Versys in the fall of 2008 at Newman Rive-sud from Anthony. I paid $6088. but they only charged me $275 PDI and transport, I was out the door for $7200. It's interesting that they still give great deals on the Versys, because the suggested retail has gone up almost $1000 since 2007.

#19 ·
When I picked mine up about 10 days ago I asked them why their pricing on the V's were so much lower than everyone else, the finance manager told me that Kawasaki has a different price list for Quebec vs. the rest of the country. They weren't arguing as 50% of their sales come from Ontario and the Maritimes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.