FOR SALE: 2009 yellow Versys- San Diego -$4200 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Motorcycle EscrowInsurance
Go Back   Kawasaki Versys Forum > Classifieds > For Sale

For Sale Items for sale

Old 11-22-2012, 04:46 PM

Default 2009 yellow Versys- San Diego -$4200

2009 Versys for sale in San Diego. Custom yellow paint job done professionally. 16,000 miles. Avon Distanzias currently mounted, but will need to be replaced soon. Oil changes done every 3000 miles and major services done by the dealership. Farkles included are heated grips, Acerbis handguards, HB engine/crash bars and Happy Trails panniers, mounted with HT rack. Always garaged,
And the only time it's ever been down is when it literally fell over in the sand when the I out the kickstand down at a camping spot and it sank. No harm done at all. I'll post pics when I return from Thanksgiving.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2012, 04:57 PM

If my brother weren't out deployment I would have convinced him to get this. Good luck!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:39 PM

I'd be interested in the crash bars if you decide to part it out.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM

Here's some pics of the bike. Some with luggage and crash bars installed, some without...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement