Penske Shock, Racks, seats, other accessories for '09
I just sold my '09 Versys and now I have a bunch of accessories to get rid of. I will discount prices for buying multiple items to account for the reduced shipping hassle. All prices listed include shipping to lower 48, local pickup in New London, CT gets discount. The only trades I am interested in right now are good radio control sailplanes or a set of dirt rims for my DRZ 400. I can take more pictures if requested. Thanks for looking.
(1) $650 : Penske 8300 3-way adjustable shock, set up for 200lb sport touring rider. These are $875 new and it only has about 4k miles on it. Comes with all paperwork and dyno sheets. I can try to get the specific setup info from Penske if requested.
(2) $115 : Seat Concepts medium density foam + cover. Unless the stock foam and cover sell separately I will not offer this in combo with the stock pan, but I will offer to install for free if that does sell.
(3) $110 : Stock seat pan + foam and cover. **UPDATE** I installed the cover back on the seat, so it is just like stock now.** I can install the foam and cover or leave them as they are. Willing to sell foam and cover alone if there is interest.
(4) $50 : Brand new stock seat cover, never installed.
(5) $130 **SOLD** : KTMDuals aluminum rear rack, powdercoated black with black plastic covers. Good condition except for one little modification. I had to grind down about 1/4” on the bottom of the handles in two places to clear the GIvi rack.
(6) $130 **SOLD** : Givi PL447 pannier racks. Only used for 2 trips, total of ~1200 miles, so they are in very good condition. Includes all necessary hardware.
(7) $25 **SOLD** : 44 tooth rear sprocket, I believe Superlite brand. Less than 1500 miles of use before I decided to go back to stock
(8) $60 **SOLD**: 2” Rox Risers, 7/8” by 7/8”. Great condition, includes all hardware
(9) $30 **SOLD** : Speedy’s 1” bar riser, Good condition, I need to dig the fasteners out of the box and they will be included.
(10) $25 **SOLD** :Speedy’s 1” peg lowering blocks. Good condition, some scratches on the bottom of the right block. Includes all hardware.
(11) $40 : DL1000 handguards. The hardware accidentally went with the bike, so this is just the guards. 1 set is in good condition, the other set has a scratched up right side ($15 **SOLD**for damaged set).
(12) $30 **SOLD** Stock windshield, interior side painted with smoke color Tamiya paint. Right now there is a GoPro mount on it, which you can have if you want it or I can take it off. Good condition.
(13) $35 **SOLD** :MRA touring screen. Decent condition but was obviously cleaned a few times with a paper towel, resulting in small swirl scratches. Also one of the upper bolt holes has a small crack extending from it.
(14) $35 : Damaged plastic parts from a low speed spill in dirt on the right side. Includes upper cowling and radiator guard. The scratches are of moderate depth and could be sanded out for a custom paint job. One repaired crack at an upper bolt hole on the cowling.
(15) $30 : Brand new in package rear fender. I was going to use it to make a custom fender but never got around to it.
(16) $35 **SOLD**: Speedy’s Universal GPS mount plate. Requires stock windscreen bracket to install.
Last edited by kswaid; 12-31-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Reason: sold items
It is the rear fender that the blinkers and license plate attach to.
Newsshooter has dibs on the rear rack, rox risers, and gps bracket. I'll figure out the order for everything else tomorrow after work and send everyone a PM back. This is on 3 forums so I've got to go through a few messages and check time stamps to be fair.