twinshack.co.uk , little pricey for a bigger chunk of fiberglass but I think it compliments the bottom nicely. Oh and finally an aftermarket piece where the holes are lined up correctly, unlike all the huggers, extenders, I've experienced with.
I did everything I wanted to my bike and after riding for over 4 years without incident, I've got to give it up...........put it up for sale on Wednesday. Wife said it was too risky and I've got little kids to think about........
- Custom Paint Scheme - First day home in garage, boot got caught under frame while trying to get kickstand down and I laid the bike down on my leg.
Scuffed my mirror and scratched tank plastic.... Of course, I couldn't stop at just 1 piece.......If you've seen my truck, I won't leave things OEM.....it's an addiction!!!
- Black Wheels now with Red reflective 3M stripe
- Lowered 1 1/2" in front and set low in rear
- Moto GP grips and bar ends
- License Plate Tail Eliminator
- Red 3-chip LED Strip accent lighting underneath seat
- Whelen White LED Flashers in front(Haven't been cut off in Houston traffic in 2 years since). Never been pulled over by officer due to speed of alternating flash.
- Amber 3-chip waterproof LED strips on tank sides for add'l turn signals
- Amber LED turn signals front & back
- HyperLites LED Brake Flashers
- Bridgstone BT016's in the front and rear
- Just changed to Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle Oil at Break-In