Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Martines - Versys 650 white - Brasil

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Martines 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello people.
My name is Daniel Martines.
Recently bought a versys 650 white and I'm subscribing to see what is happening and exchange some ideas, because here in Brazil I realized that it is not easy to find some parts for the bike.
I put some videos of my videos on youtube, I created a channel called "dfmartines" I hope to learn a lot from you.
Hugs.
:)

Novo video...

#5 ·
Thank you!
The next who knows may be the Versys 1000.
Here in Brazil it is in the range of $ 30,000 and more only sells in color WHITE. (Rs. ..)

*** Obrigado!
A próxima quem sabe possa ser a Versys 1000.
Aqui no Brasil ela está na faixa de 30 mil dólares e mais só vende na cor BRANCA. (rs...) ***

#7 ·
welcome!

Hello people.
My name is Daniel Martines.
Recently bought a versys 650 white and I'm subscribing to see what is happening and exchange some ideas, because here in Brazil I realized that it is not easy to find some parts for the bike.
I put some videos of my videos on youtube, I created a channel called "dfmartines" I hope to learn a lot from you.
Hugs.
:)

http://youtu.be/X__NZ85C4mI

No Video
Welcome Daniel i think you will enjoy the forum, lots of good stuff.

#12 ·
Class ... 've been away a while ...
My daughter was born 4 months to do the projects in the database are picking up .. heheheheh
finally ... new video showcasing the changes versys 650 with power commander.

Following is a video of a trip I made alone in the south of the country. 2600km.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.