Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Wish my Versys looked like this when I bought it

20K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  andrewhtf 
#1 ·
Am I the only one who think this thing looks sexy?

#8 ·
I'm not a fan of the beak either, but the rest looks quite good. Certainly different colors than you normally see. I gather the video was taken somewhere in Europe (or perhaps Asia).

#9 ·
If I wanted that look and color scheme I would have bought a BMW to start with :) To me when people try to make their Kawasaki look like another brand it just looks like their ashamed its a Kawasaki. I like my Versys and the brand and I assume it to it's fullest :) I like the beak mod though, but only from certain angles...and not in white.

#14 · (Edited)
Owner is a friend of an acquaintance. My hats off to him.

Personally i like the look of the front fender too, but only if it is shorter, something similar to the honda nc700x. The one in the video, is a tad too long/large for my liking. After all it serves no purpose other than cosmetics.

#12 ·
Hate the colors. The beak would look better if it was a bit smaller I feel.

#22 ·
Ducati ms?

:D

#20 ·
What do you guys think of this? Parts from a Buell and a bit of custom brackets, bought from another lister.
I have a damaged front fender that Weljo sold me that will get 'sectioned', roughed-up, painted black and used with the "beak". So far I'm not sure IF I'll use the other Buell stuff, but - like the 'look'...?
:huh:

Attachments

#21 ·
:goodidea::thumb:

I'd love to do the same too!

#32 ·
Bought used from a guy who bought it in thailand, and disliked the height after installing it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.