Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

debadging?

66K views 222 replies 122 participants last post by  ATYC 
#1 ·
I've looked through most of the photos, has no one else debadged? While I had the panels off to fix the buzzzz I removed the kawasaki and versys decals, and now it looks really clean! I'll try to borrow a camera tomorrow to post some pictures. With those removed there really aren't any markings left to identify the bike, I kind of like that look.

#219 ·
I have a white v as well. I took off the "Kawasaki" but left the red "versys" then I painted the calipers red which really helped it carry the red from the wheels to the shock to the tank. I have the red stripes too, but have not put them on yet as I am waiting to get a paddock stand as I think it'll make the job come out better. I was thinking of some red pinstripes on the tank and tail, but am afraid it'll be too much.

#223 ·
The resident Seat Expert is correct.:clap:

Terry makes a lot of flat seats too. This one was made with the pillion in mind as the rear surface is a bit wider than stock. I find it to be quite comfortable for long riding. The deep saddle design does mean I have less room to position myself forward or rearward like I used to on the stocker. But, there is also less need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.