Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Moisture in headlight

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  zedseven50 
#1 · (Edited)
I noticed this morning that my headlight assembly seems to have some moisture in it. Have you guys run into this at all? How bad is it/how tough a fix?:huh:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Pardon my opinion, but honestly that seems way overkill... If it's just a little moisture, maybe you could try to stuff a rag through the lamp hole (with the help of some long soft object?) and work it around to clean the moisture?...

Most important... Try to find how/why the moisture got in there in the 1st place... A bad lamp/housing joint?... The rubber piece that goes in the back of the lamp, not properly fitted?...

My 2 cents

Cheers

#11 ·
Condensation happens, comes but goes. Happened on my Zed and the V. Recently replaced the original headlamp units on my BMW E39 5 Series with pukka HELLA 'angel eye' units. Occassionally happens to them to a small degree, but soon goes. Still the best mod I've done to the car so far. Apologies for posting pics of my car, I just love those lights..!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.