Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

highpeakz from western new york

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  highpeakz 
#1 ·
hello all. glad to be here and glad to be on a 2011 Versys! i bought mine in May. it was brand new on the sales floor and a year old. i have put 7500 miles on it as of today. the weather has been great. i love everything about this bike. its my first brand new bike ever.
2 months into summer, i ran over a glass bottle which severed the front tire. the dunlops impressive. the handling is a dream. the brakes are quick and responsive. i dont need boxes or luggage, other than my streamlined soft cordura bag- one center and two side bags.
soon the salt and snow will be here and she will have to stay inside but im looking fowars to next season.

#2 ·
Welcome. The only good thing about the change in weather is that it does give you the chance to do the mods you want and be ready for the new riding season.
I know for myself that when the weather is good I just want to ride and nothing else gets done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.