Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Yellow Beam of Light

312K views 1K replies 64 participants last post by  stlee29 
#1 ·
Hi V Bikers,

DIY a yellow spot light below the headlights.
Cost US$ 5 for the spot light (55W).
Got my wireman to do the wiring. Fixed a relay to avoid frying anything. Cost US$ 10. (I suck with electric wiring).
Fixed it with the low beam light. Work well at night giving more light and a distinct white over yellow beam. Works well in the rain, too.
Working on a case for the spot light.

Best Regards.

See less See more
#1,004 ·
Phil,

About 20+ (not sure exact number) had a tune-up session at my home.

We had a toolbox talk first of what was the objective. Discussed pro and cons of the U-tube mod. Main thing was the throttle bodies were balanced and chain alignment checked. Funny thing only 1 V did not require a synch.

Only managed to snap some photos of the last Guys. :( Was a good TTS (Teh Tarik session).:thumb:

Some of the Guys sure have amazing thing on their V. :)
Thank you for coming over :clap:

#1,009 ·
What a wet Malaysian MotoGP!

Seen a few not properly covered V regulator/rectifier connection. Suggest to cable tie the connection cover to keep this ok.

Using a R- clip for the rear axle. Not with a seizing wire but a cable tie. Been good for a while now.

Saw this cheap non-skid material costing less than USD 2.

Cut it and taped it to the sides of the tank where the thigh touch.

#1,010 ·
Steven, is that non-slip pad is of the sticky type? If it is, it will gather dirt in no time.

#1,012 ·
Ah... I am looking forward to buy a sidi adventure goretex, would've asked u to ask the price if i knew u were there.

#1,016 ·
Had this occasional rear right indicator light malfunction sometimes.
Nothing wrong with the bulb. A gentle tap would bring the light bulb on back.

Hence, open it up to see what the fault. Looks like the contact connector shakes in the holder. Took it out and adjusted the wedge . Then got a small plastic tip to wedge it mobilized. Worked well now.

#1,023 ·
Wow steven, your fame spreads far and wide, looks like your house became a landmark for vee riders passing penang now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.