Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hi there- seat height ?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Rideagain 
#1 ·
Hi guys just ordered a Versy, I tried to post this Q in the tech section but am unable to.

I am quite tall at 6'4" keen to get the seat raised can anyone advise if they have done anything similar.

Mods I would appreciate if you could move this to the tech area I am sure I will get more feedback.

Seems a nice forum happy riding one and all.

#3 ·
Ended up doing a self mod for free which involves stuffing the seat with foam through a hole under the seat. :thumb:

After the forward slope is fixed, put on the better Airhawk and never looked back. Most comfortable seat I've ever had! Easy to change out too! :thumb:

Take it off if you sell your bike or put it on a different bike to ride! Awesome! :thumb:

I would say total gain about 2 inches. I'm about your height.

#8 ·
Gents many thanks for the replys, in 2 rides I have put 250k on bike I have got the Motowerk peg lowerers, need to get 2 x 19mm spanners :)

Regarding the reply around stuffing the seat then getting airhawk ? what does that mean is airhawk a cover ? I will get the handl bar risers also.. I was impressed wit moto werks delivered in about 4 days from US I will fit them on Monday.. thanks again guys good forum here and helpfull riders.

Keep safe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.