Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

new member post - hi from the UK :)

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  blahwas 
#1 ·
hello and good morning from the UK, i have been lurking around this forum for a week or two and since yesterdays traumatic dental procedure has left me in no fit state to filter a motorcycle through heavy traffic on the chaotic streets of london to get to work today i thought i'd sign up to your lovely forum this morning. i have owned my 2012 versys from new for only 7 weeks and have already covered 2000 miles, i am a 365 days a year rider commuting into london, a round trip of 45 miles every weekday and some saturdays. as such, i expect to be on this site quite a bit from now on, so a big hello from (rather grim weather out there) the UK! :)

#4 ·
:welcome: Blimey! A year round commuter into and out of London. I'd rather commute into and out of Boston. On second thought, no I wouldn't. I'd take London any day. Riding a motorcycle on the wrong side of the road is much easier than driving a car on the wrong side. :D

Just returned from a week's holiday in the Isle of Man and decided it probably takes me at least two weeks to become comfortable driving on the left though all the roadside stone walls in the island were still intact when I returned the hire car. And so was the car. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.