Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

My first ride vid

5K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  stlee29 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Team, just playing with my ego camera my wife got me for christmas. The two riders in front at start are my good friends a father and son team and junior has just graduated from nz airforce and is riding 250 cc hornet and dad has not long got a versys.

Next vid i will edit and shorten and add music.

#2 ·
Nice..:thumb::thumb: If your going to be adding music what i do is turn the mic off the camera. That way you don't have to take out the sound when your editing and even if you don't add music then theres no wind noise...

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
This post has been deleted
#23 ·
#22 ·
just a update on the camera as i am now on 3rd one due to overheating issues but we have just discovered the problem as the memory card was so hot it burnt the guys finger tip at the shop so they gave me a new camera and since they did not have any 8 gb cards in stock he gave me a 16 gb replacement and the bonus is i got a spare stick on base mount now. The overheated card has destroyed to camera's but not sure how that happened?

#25 ·
#30 ·
#32 ·
I used a suction cup mount a few times but i used a safety strap to be safe and was glad i did. Hit a big pothole and the mount popped off while i was running about 75mph the strap held the camera and attached mount.

IMG_1271 by weljo2001, on Flickr

Heres a video i did using a suction mount on the side of my tank....

#34 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.