Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Phoenix area get together...

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  desertfox 
#1 ·
In as much as 'Cycle Gear' in Mesa has a 'bike night' the first Thursday each month, any of you feel like showing up there on your Vs on 6th December, so as to 'shoot the sh*t' and get to put faces with forum names?

Bet we could OUTNUMBER the cruisers...!
:goodidea:

#6 ·
PHX ride...

Sounds like fun...

I'm riding a '09 Blue V over here in Surprise.

It's a fair jaunt over to Mesa, especially at night.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Versys riders but make
it a habit of not riding at night unless absolutely necessary.

So how about a 'meet & greet' some afternoon in near future?

Keep the shiny side up...

Dave in Surprise

#8 ·
Sounds like fun...

I'm riding a '09 Blue V over here in Surprise.

It's a fair jaunt over to Mesa, especially at night.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Versys riders but make
it a habit of not riding at night unless absolutely necessary.

So how about a 'meet & greet' some afternoon in near future?

Keep the shiny side up...

Dave in Surprise
Dave - the ride to Mesa will be in daylight.

Home? That'll be 'darker'.... I'm in Florence, so it'll be the same distance, pretty much, for me. I'll be there. You've got freeways all the way.

#10 ·
I JUST got off the phone to Cycle Gear in Mesa, and was told that the NEXT bike night will be on the 10th of January, and starts 5ish till about 8PM, so it looks like I got bad info last time I checked, about the December Night.

You'll notice that the 10th is the SECOND Thursday - that's because of New Years, etc., but it usually will be the FIRST Thursday.

IF you all are good with it, we could still meet there on NEXT Thursday, the 6th December, from, say, 5:30 till whenever (they are open till 7 that night). :goodidea: There are several "fast-food" restaurants right near the store, and here's the address:

Cycle Gear Mesa
1040 S Country Club Drive
Mesa, AZ 85210
Tel.: (480) 969-5555

It's about 1/4 to 1/2 mile north of US 60, west side of Country Club.
:feedback:

#14 ·
Last night at Cycle Gear I was joined by desertfox (blue '09) and Buckeye (green '09) for a BS session in the CG parking lot, then supper in a restaurant about 50 yards away. :thumb:

It was good putting faces with names, and sharing stories. :yeahsmile:
Sorry more of you weren't there!
:rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.