Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

2011 Paint Codes and Kawi Kudos

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MikeV 
#1 ·
All,

The PO had installed a battery tender cable which was attached to the passenger footpeg bracket and I noticed the other day that there were a few scuffs and nicks around that area. I searched this forum and others as well as Colorrite for a paint code but to no avail. I emailed Kawasaki and received a surprising answer. Turns out that the rep didn't have that information and also contacted Colorrite. The gray footpeg color isn't frequently requested so is not available. However, Kawi placed an internal order for a bracket and is having it sent to Colorrite, which should have a match in about 3 weeks (includes shipping time). I thought that was outstanding customer service and well beyond my expectations. I will post the paint code for reference in this thread when I get it. I also couldn't find the silver body color at Colorrite (they do have the red color available) and the same Kawi rep gave me the following code and link for the silver:

Metallic Phantom Silver" below. The code is 458 and commonly used in many Kawasaki applications.

http://www.colorrite.com/product/kawasaki-458-metallic-phantom-silver-1594.cfm

Like I said, I'll post the color for the footpeg brackets when I get it, but again, kudos to Kawasaki for really stepping up to the plate to help.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.