Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New 2013 Versys

6K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  jimbobs 
#1 ·
Glad to be here!! Just bought my bike today, having a few things installed so will actually pick up on Tuesday :). Pearl white 2013 650 cannot wait to hit the road ... Look forward to reading and learning from all you guys ... And gals... out there. Been riding a cruiser for 11 years so this is a bit different for me ... Sooo excited :)

#10 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motorcycle fairing

Ok so I am not very good at this ..... So hopefully the picture is there :D. Right now my bags are black. The white inserts for them are not available from kawasaki yet, as soon as they are I will have them.

Is there anything I need to know about during the break in period? I have ridden a Roadstar for 12 years. This is my first sport bike so it is a little bit of a different ride, but oh holy heck is it fun :). Btw got to pick it up Saturday after work..... And got to ride yesterday

#21 ·
View attachment 16183

Ok so I am not very good at this ..... So hopefully the picture is there :D. Right now my bags are black. The white inserts for them are not available from kawasaki yet, as soon as they are I will have them.

Is there anything I need to know about during the break in period? I have ridden a Roadstar for 12 years. This is my first sport bike so it is a little bit of a different ride, but oh holy heck is it fun :). Btw got to pick it up Saturday after work..... And got to ride yesterday
Welcome Connie, I think you'll find this forum useful.

#24 ·
This is what it looks like with the white inserts on those black bags .....? I kinda like them.... What are y'all thinking? Not doing the monkey bag. At least until I do a long trip to see if I need the space :)

But better yet this bike is so much fun to ride !!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.