Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

My Versys II

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  BLACK DOG 
#1 ·
Well after getting ran over by an inattentive driver and totaling out my Versys and my left arm on 09/16/2012, I have my new Versys ready to ride. It still has zero miles on it, since I have one more surgery on my left hand, but what do ya think? See if you can tell the changes I made... :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Well, let's see. Tail trunk, hand guards, Yoshi muffler, color coordinated lower fairings (or is that stock on the new Vs?), red wheel rim stripes, and new tank decals. What have I missed other than the fact that you've also added a rather large law enforcement vehicle??

#10 ·
Since you asked...

In my opinion ICON is the most over-priced, squid-magnet brand of "gear" on the market. I'd ditch the graphic in favor of something more tasteful.

Rest of the bike looks nice.

#12 ·
Reply:

Thanks for the compliment. We all have different tastes, it's good we can all have our own style. :) In 2006 my best friend and I rode to Daytona Bike Week. I bought a retro Icon jacket in black, and he bought one in white. On April 24, 2008 he was struck by a drunk driver and killed. We buried him on April 28th in that jacket. I wear my jacket to this day, and I always will. The ICON decal on my bike is in remembrance of him. This picture is of the cross that I made where he died.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.