Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hello from Western New York.

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  NYCelt 
#1 ·
I've been a hardcore Triumph rider for a long time. Gone through a Sprint ST, a 1050 Tiger and still have a Thunderbird 1600. But the Versys kinda smiled at me when I walked past. I left but went back and I swear it winked at me. So I now own a 2013 in white. I won't be able to take it home 'til spring but that will give me a chance to plan my farkles. Looking forward to research on this site.:hia:

#2 ·
Welcome and congrats on the new bike! Just got one myself, 2012, same situation as you, gotta wait until spring to pick it up and plan my farkles in the meantime.
For me it was between Versys and Tiger 800, but I think I'll wait a bit on the Trumpet until they sort out all the issue. It's still a fairly new model.

#5 ·
I live in Fredonia but I'm friends with Dave at Hector's Motorsports in Jamestown where I work. He took good care of me as always. I always go to Bucks in Akron, NY for my Trumpet jones. LOL He's good people too. Thanks for the welcomes. Where are you from?

#10 ·
I see. Where I am in Virginia, the roads are still fine & we still have some warm days. I also have no doubt that my dealer 40 miles away would deliver a purchased bike as part of the deal.

Anyway, Glad to have you aboard! Good things are worth waiting for! :thumb:

#11 ·
Welcome! I've got a place at CI. I'm thinking about riding it up from ATL next summer. If I do I'll give you a shout. I'd love to hit all the backroads up there and having a few cold ones at Southern Tier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.