Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

G2 Ergonomics Throttle Tamer

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  HOMERSlMPSON 
#1 ·
All I can say is wow. This product is well worth the money. Haven't really heard anyone talk about it but I went ahead and bought it on amazon for $67 a week ago (it's now $61).
Installed it on my 2015 Versys 650 and it has really changed the way the bike rides.
I no longer look like an idiot with my head jerking back and forth when accelerating and letting off the throttle etc.
I am in no way affiliated with the company that makes this or sells this by the way. Just an honest fellow who wanted to pass it along.
Web Bike World did a review as well and that was the reason I even took the plunge.
I'll be leaving a review on the Amazon page as well when I get back from the gym as people really need to know this product is out there. My buddies who have been riding for many many years didn't even know it existed. Sure they called me a pansy for wanting/needing something like this but they don't ride the bike every day; I do lol.
Install took a few minutes. Maybe like 30 or 40. Not a big deal at all. There's a YouTube video of it being installed as well (not on our bikes) so you can see how easy it is.
Have a question, just ask. I'll do my best to answer it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015TMGB2E/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
Seen plenty of guys on the FJR Forum used these with the Gen 1 & Gen 2's. Never had an issue with my Gen 2 but lots of guys loved them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.