Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Fitting a Scottoiler, 650 Mk.1

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  kohburn 
#1 ·
Hey dudes and doodlies,

I know this has possibly been done to death here and there. But I've not seen anybody put one of these anywhere else than under the seat. This seems a little counterproductive to me as you lose a serious percentage of the reservoir capacity due to the shallow angle. So I've tried a slightly different spot.

Let me know what you think. Even if you think it's a crap idea, it's too late because I already did it!! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57oCQSZPuqM

#4 ·
Andyman,
I had no idea you were on this forum. I watched several of your videos earlier today without knowing that bit (instead of going through my stack of annual tax forms :(). Well done, sir!

I stopped the video above when you cut the vacuum hose and had to type out a reply. The phrase, "it'll run like a bag of spanners in a steam powered washing machine", cracked me up. It's not just a visual phrase, there's an entire sound-track that goes with it. Brilliant!

Thanks for making all of your videos instructive and entertaining.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.