Old Notifications - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Verticalscope Forum Support / Help (Kawasakiversys.com) Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Question Old Notifications

Why am I now getting many notifications again of post quotes and likes of up to 7 years ago? It's been happening for the last month or two.

This is the last one I got, from March 2010: 15,000 Mile Service: Valve Check or Not???

Last edited by invader; 02-02-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

How To Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
Why am I now getting many notifications again of post quotes and likes of up to 7 years ago? It's been happening for the last month or two.

This is the last one I got, from March 2010: 15,000 Mile Service: Valve Check or Not???
The reason is simple, you are in demand ****OK , short explanation, not 100% sure, but I found the least disruptive of saving valuable posts without including 50 more comments by others, was to Copy all the valuable posts to a new thread in the How To Forum, appropriately named in reference to the posts. I assume every time a post of yours is copied to the new forum, this acts like a new post, however you will see the date , in this case March 2010. I have no control over notifications. You can go into user CP , View all Subscribed Threads, at the top, check the notification box, go down and uncheck the ones you want, at the bottom, change to delete subscriptions / Go, you can do whole pages that way.

If that doesn't work PM me, will work something out.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post

what kind of notifications? email or in-forum? and for what? threads? likes? replies?

Lee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode