Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

New Ducati Cafe Racer 800 cc

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Smiley 
#1 ·
Just out today, Ducati has come out with a Café Racer version of their Scrambler. Very tasty.

Ducati Scrambler

What's old is new, and what's new is old, or something like that. It's nice to see that the industry is making an attempt to emphasize the "fun" aspect of motorcycling. :grin2:

#3 ·
I like it. The Ducati Scrambler platform is the best handling and most modern IMO, compared to the 900 thruxton, and V7 Café or Racer this new duc should be a winner.

The 1200 thruxton is in a different league.

If I were to drop down to owning bikes more than riding bikes, i'd like to have a collection of cafe bikes.

#4 ·
...If I were to drop down to owning bikes more than riding bikes, i'd like to have a collection of cafe bikes.
Me too, starting w/ the TRITON I was building just before I went into the RCAF.

The engine from my "AA/FD" drag bike slightly de-tuned (carbs instead of the Wal Philips Injectors); Norton Feather-Bed frame; Manx forks (from the drag bike); twin-leading shoe front brakes; alloy rims F & R; and all kind of "John Tickle" and other English 'tuner' bits....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.