Let It Rain Let It Rain - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

1Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 04:15 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Let It Rain Let It Rain

We've been getting quite a bit of rain lately. So i took the truck to go eat some BBQ it was pouring down. Got to the counter and made the comment to the young lady about what a wonderful day it was. She looked outside then looked at me like i was nuts. I gave her a big smile and said thats not rain coming down thats "Liberal Tears" since Trump is the Prez today. Everybody that heard me just cracked up and agreed....
turn8a likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 08:31 PM

Thumbs up

We're getting some light drizzle all day and all night... It's been uncommonly mild and melting for a week now.

This is the 2018 Corvette ZR1 as seen around in my home town, and on General Motors Cold Weather Development Center's high speed oval just a couple weeks ago!

Chevy Corvette ZR1 looks cold in latest spy shots

Last edited by invader; 01-21-2017 at 06:08 PM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 09:38 AM

Garage
Man, I sure do like the look of the latest gen vette. In another 10 years I will probably be old enough to buy one. I read somewhere where the average age of owners is in the 60s.

My Versys Travels:

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by invader View Post
We're getting some light drizzle all day and all night... It's been uncommonly mild and melting for a week now.

This is the 2018 Corvette ZR1 as seen around in my home town, and on GM Cold Weather Testing facility's high speed test track just a couple weeks ago!

Chevy Corvette ZR1 looks cold in latest spy shots

I hate snow...But i'll take the car. Tomorrow we are suppose to get between 2 to 7 inches of rain. Its nice and sunny today though..

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-21-2017, 06:11 PM

Here you can see GM's 1.2 mile test oval at its cold weather development center: I could not save the aerial html photo shown here (zoomable):

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ka...8!4d-82.400129

Last edited by invader; 01-21-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode