Presidential Debates, your thoughts - Page 9 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

186Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=twowheels;1240386]That particular rape allegation against Trump does not look to be kosher.....
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-rape-lawsuit

Just as some women and politicians tried to profit from making unsubstantiated allegations against bill clinton in an environment where there were already some legitimate concerns, I suspect the same is true for Trump.

I won't argue with any of that..but I will say..a judge found enough evidence to let it go to trial...having not actually heard all of the evidence and or arguments..I can wait and see what happens...
you can't spent over 25 years screaming about Bill Clinton's affairs..and how it shows lack of character..and now give Trump a pass...no matter how much of any of it is true..the fact is it was always a dbl. edged sword that everyone told Trump not to bring up...the fool congratulated himself for not doing it (while doing it of course) after the first debate...all of his mouth pieces fell in line too...should've listened to himself..but he doesn't even do that...
it's pretty damned hard to brag about doing something..FOR YEARS on TV and radio..and then claim you didn't when women agree with you...the guy is a total disaster...like I used to post..every day it worse..and where I comment on it or not..wether you believe your lying eyes or not..it does...makes me happy...gots wonder about the clowns supporting him...raise your hand if you still believe the yammering yam has a dick lick's chance in hell...higher now..lol...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi 41 View Post
I would vote for Mickey Mouse bit he not running.
Mickey Mouse would've been a fine president for sure... Too bad we can't vote for weljo2001.
onewizard and kiwi 41 like this.

Last edited by invader; 10-14-2016 at 08:33 PM.
post #163 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-14-2016, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
something tells me you don't actually have a vote..well in the United States that is...

Does it count I'm going to be in LA on election day.
KiwiPedophile likes this.
post #164 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 07:25 AM

A friend of mine recently got his absentee ballot....I carried his box four years ago.
The democratic machine in Chicago reaches far past the grave, so I don't think they'd have any problem processing Mr 41
post #165 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DOG View Post
A friend of mine recently got his absentee ballot....I carried his box four years ago.
The democratic machine in Chicago reaches far past the grave, so I don't think they'd have any problem processing Mr 41
I recently saw something worse. The gov't thinks you're dead when you're not. Apparently, once one's Social Security number is put to rest, life becomes a major hassle. Can't get a bank account, credit cards, get a normal job, rent an apartment etc.
post #166 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-15-2016, 04:40 PM

now it's the jew's fault...if you're listening to Alex Jones..shame on you...like the sign the young lady is holding in the picture in the article #we'veseenthisbefore...shame on you...

At Long Last, Trump Blames The Jews For His Failed Campaign.
post #167 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 02:13 AM

Garage
Trump with rape or any other allegations at this time? Not one, but 5 at once? Seriously, can people be any more dumb? They wait all their lives untill the last 30 days of a presidential election if it is possible to be true. With no time for proof or trial. How dumb can you be, really? They are all false, it is only a distraction and a possible political gain. Typical democratic tricks! All they do is play dirty! Still waiting on those e-mails? Oh wait what at are you talking about, that is old news, see how this works? Smear and distract. The Democrats are in so deep full of corruption, they are destroying this country, all you need is money to manage it your way!

Any and all crimminal activity needs to be justified period!!! No one should ever be above the law, ever!

If you support crimminal activity, corruption and collusion of the United States, you are Anti-American, period!!!

BTW, you can vote for anybody you want too. You have the liberty to writing in whatever name you want too~ Unless of course a democrat has conned or bribed you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #168 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel13 View Post
Trump with rape or any other allegations at this time? Not one, but 5 at once? Seriously, can people be any more dumb? They wait all their lives untill the last 30 days of a presidential election if it is possible to be true. With no time for proof or trial. How dumb can you be, really? They are all false, it is only a distraction and a possible political gain. Typical democratic tricks! All they do is play dirty! Still waiting on those e-mails? Oh wait what at are you talking about, that is old news, see how this works? Smear and distract. The Democrats are in so deep full of corruption, they are destroying this country, all you need is money to manage it your way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si4cjTF1_zw

Any and all crimminal activity needs to be justified period!!! No one should ever be above the law, ever!

If you support crimminal activity, corruption and collusion of the United States, you are Anti-American, period!!!

BTW, you can vote for anybody you want too. You have the liberty to writing in whatever name you want too~ Unless of course a democrat has conned or bribed you.
ah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ..
wait did someone say criminal activity..and they're supporting Trump? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahha...
hey..Mr. Right On Top Of Things..which candidate ACTUALLY has a November trial date for FRAUD? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..
hey Mr. I Know What's Going On..which candidate has a trial for the rape of a 12 year old girl in December? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
geeze the plain out right stupidity...ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
hey Mr. Easily Conned and Led By the Nose..how many of the rape stories about Bill Clinton..without any proof..did you believe? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
hey Mr. I'm Lost Completely Lost..go back to Alex Jones and get some more good information..like Obama is a real DEMON and smells of sulphur..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
it must be wonderful to be soooo SMART...
now I'm going to go count my Clinton Foundation money..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hey Mr. I Feel Really Sorry For You..Trump is losing and losing BIGLY..no need to rig anything...yeah there's "no way" this yammering yam can be losing..right? because he ISN'T racist..DOESN'T have a homophobe running as his vice president..HASN'T claimed a "global conspiracy of international banker's" (an old nazi term for JEWS) are using Hillary to take over our sovereignty..and that's just the start...it's very sad for you...don't cry too hard on November 8th when you learn how very few people are so easily CONNED as you are...you really really REALLY need to get out in the real world and away from your conspiracy laced life...go pray to Jesus and everything will be better...well unless you praying for the wrong things..Jesus isn't going to make Trump president...Trump will never make it past St. Peter at the gates...
post #169 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
ah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. ..
wait did someone say criminal activity..and they're supporting Trump? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahha...
hey..Mr. Right On Top Of Things..which candidate ACTUALLY has a November trial date for FRAUD? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha..
hey Mr. I Know What's Going On..which candidate has a trial for the rape of a 12 year old girl in December? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
geeze the plain out right stupidity...ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
hey Mr. Easily Conned and Led By the Nose..how many of the rape stories about Bill Clinton..without any proof..did you believe? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
hey Mr. I'm Lost Completely Lost..go back to Alex Jones and get some more good information..like Obama is a real DEMON and smells of sulphur..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
it must be wonderful to be soooo SMART...
now I'm going to go count my Clinton Foundation money..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hey Mr. I Feel Really Sorry For You..Trump is losing and losing BIGLY..no need to rig anything...yeah there's "no way" this yammering yam can be losing..right? because he ISN'T racist..DOESN'T have a homophobe running as his vice president..HASN'T claimed a "global conspiracy of international banker's" (an old nazi term for JEWS) are using Hillary to take over our sovereignty..and that's just the start...it's very sad for you...don't cry too hard on November 8th when you learn how very few people are so easily CONNED as you are...you really really REALLY need to get out in the real world and away from your conspiracy laced life...go pray to Jesus and everything will be better...well unless you praying for the wrong things..Jesus isn't going to make Trump president...Trump will never make it past St. Peter at the gates...
WTF? Your attempts at self medication seem to have failed.
invader, onewizard and turn8a like this.
post #170 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 04:55 PM

post #171 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-16-2016, 10:58 PM

Garage
Quote:
ahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

aha...
Your so full of the Liberal propaganda, hate and lies, it's really sad!
Since you have a problem with comprehension, maybe some visuals may help you some?

This is how liberals work, they play dirty, wrongful and crimminaly!
Happened today in NC...

How about some positive for a change!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #172 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 08:01 AM

I don't get it. We have millions of super smart people in this country. By Super Smart, I don't mean knowing how to lie and cover up your messes, or how to cheat the system. How did we end up with these two idiots to chose from? Neither one has proven to have the countries interest at heart. Both have stupid unrealistic campaign promises.
If you vote for either Clinton Or Trump, you need to hand over your Bike License and sell your bike, because you obviously cannot make rational decisions and like to put yourself and others at risk.
onewizard likes this.
post #173 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 09:16 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
If you vote for either Clinton Or Trump, you need to hand over your Bike License and sell your bike, because you obviously cannot make rational decisions and like to put yourself and others at risk.
You mean rational like your comment and suggestions you just made? SMH
post #174 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 01:43 PM

ah hahahahahahhahahahahahaha.."america loves Trump"..ah hahahahahahahahahaha

Shrinking Audiences for Trump

"I have no doubt trump will win in November" "the people have spoken"..ah hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha..no doubts??? how about this:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/1...oins-democrats

Last edited by chadams66; 10-17-2016 at 01:51 PM.
post #175 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel13 View Post
Your so full of the Liberal propaganda, hate and lies, it's really sad!
Since you have a problem with comprehension, maybe some visuals may help you some?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwM3c6ADCGs

This is how liberals work, they play dirty, wrongful and crimminaly!
Happened today in NC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

How about some positive for a change!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
infowars.com...I knew it..you poor poor poor fool...hey buddy here's a clue for you..you'll NEVER be happy...tuff luck...geeze it used to be the DEMS that got bombed in the south..what happened? I'll tell you..false flag operation (look it up dummies)....

Last edited by chadams66; 10-17-2016 at 01:53 PM.
post #176 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 02:02 PM

more GOOD news...it's just a bunch of lies..right? ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..sucks to be someone..really really sucks...

In deep-red Florida, trouble for Trump
post #177 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 04:08 PM

for once I'll AGREE with Trump...my question is..who elected these chumps into office in the first place..god they must be total idiots..Trump probably thinks so too (and is taking advantage of them..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)...

Donald Trump says GOP leadership are weak losers, and they prove him right

this is how you WIN BIGLY..attacking the party your in...
post #178 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
for once I'll AGREE with Trump...my question is..who elected these chumps into office in the first place..god they must be total idiots..Trump probably thinks so too (and is taking advantage of them..ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)...

Donald Trump says GOP leadership are weak losers, and they prove him right

this is how you WIN BIGLY..attacking the party your in...
IMO they are just thinking about their political future after November 8th. Just making the best of a bad situation. No one on the GOP side wants to snuggle up to Trump at this point as they are afraid it will taint them. It would seem the people going down with Trump are Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie. It would seem Mike Pence is lying low at this point and avoiding the media, I suppose hoping Trump won't taint him.

Last edited by twowheels; 10-17-2016 at 05:33 PM.
post #179 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 05:22 PM

Garage
It is all Liberal propaganda!

Liberals, current president, most politicians (on all sides), FBI, IRS, Donors, Other Countries, media etc. are all in bed with Hillary and her campaign.

The only way she can be elected is by lying, cheating, stealing, corruption and scheming in all ways legal and illegal! Look at Bernie, that is how she won over him. He did far more than she did too.

Knowing all this corruption should scare the hell out of you at what this country will become if she is elected! Kiss the Constitution goodbye!

https://www.facebook.com/radio.roy.m...9637240407798/

https://www.facebook.com/radio.roy.m...4617534909768/

post #180 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
huge uge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode