Presidential Debates, your thoughts - Page 3 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

 186Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
raise your hand (proudly) if you believe in that old Nazi theory of EUGENICS...Trump does...he's genetically better than you because he's rich..aka he got that way because of his genes...here's an article that starts with his singling out non-christians at his rallies..then delves into his eugenics beliefs...in my AMERICA we're all born equal..in the Donald's America some are born better (once again..they are the rich people)...which do you really think he thinks YOU ARE...gawd the ignorance of some people...hey Rebel13..if ignorance is bliss..you must be the happiest guy on earth...

Trump singles out and shames non-Christians at rally?asks crowd what to do with 'them'

you all DO REALIZE eugenics is a racist theory don't you? come on Rebel13..deny that crap...

Last edited by chadams66; 09-30-2016 at 02:41 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
a bit of history...there was a group of people who didn't like the UNITED STATES of AMERICA..or what it stood for...didn't like OUR flag either..made up their own as a matter of fact...eventually they hated AMERICA so badly (should I say BIGLY?) they went to WAR against us...why? because we as Americans believe that ALL men are created equally...they on the other hand believed that WHITE men were superior to all other races and had the right to subjugate them...well they LOST..probably because their ideas SUCKED..and GOD didn't want them to win (you got something else as to why they didn't win?)...guess what they called themselves? there are people in this country who call themselves by the same name and try to say they a patriotic..love this country...what's even worse..some of them live in a state that has a bunch of unpatriotic clowns that talk about secession all of the time..LEAVING this great country...those clowns also think they're being patriotic...how absolutely stupid is that...hey you don't leave a country you love..pretty simple stuff..AND you don't assume the moniker of her enemies..or her enemies theory on eugenics...
sorry kids..AMERICA isn't going backwards any time soon..and we ain't joining in on any nazi theories either...
chadams66 is offline  
post #43 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator
 
fasteddiecopeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kelowna, BC - summer; Florence, AZ - winter
Posts: 12,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzen View Post
It seems funny Canadians are for Hillary, I guess they don't want all those losers moving to Canada if Trump wins

lmao
For SOME unknown reason, despite all the information that the contrary is preferable, Canadians as a group (which means - MOSTLY those living in the "Golden Triangle" of Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal) are so far LEFT that it's scary...!

Had a friend who was a member of the "Loony-Left" in Toronto, then moved to BC. Later she re-visited her friends there, and when she returned to the W, commented that she COULD NOT understand how badly she'd been 'taken in' by them, for SO LONG!

They seem to think that westerners, especially Albertans, drag their knuckles when they walk....

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fasteddiecopeman is offline  
post #44 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: lexigton nc
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
But as far as who won the debate, I would say a draw, they both lost.
The real losers that night were the American voters.
DaveC and weljo2001 like this.
turn8a is offline  
post #45 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Member
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Eutopia
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
If you read responses from Trump supporters on the Internet you would think Trump cleaned Clinton's clock and the moderator was heavily biased toward Clinton. I watched it and though it was fair and that Clinton clearly won. She seemed to keep him off balance all night and acted more "presidential" in the process IMO. Then again as an outsider looking in, and as as someone with no horse in this race, my opinions don't count.

Hoping to hear what American forum members think. In particular do you think her performance will benefit her in the polls? Will Trump's performance hurt him?
I think he's playing Archie Bunker and she talks like a Communist.
I did see his recent legal deposition and he acts like a rational human being. I do not understand his stand up routine.
The alternative is Gary Johnson who doesn't seem to know anything about the job he wants to undertake. I do like his VP pick. Perhaps if they reversed their order.
saddlebag is offline  
post #46 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 06:52 PM
Member
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Eutopia
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
I feel Trump would have been better served to bring up Bengazi and several other faux pas in Clinton's past.
Except it wasn't a faux pas. After 8 Republican Congressional witch hunts on the matter, no wrongdoing was found. Same with every other dime of tax payer money Republicans have pissed away trying to pin something on them. Well, they did get a blow job out of it. I guess that's something. Doesn't mean diddly to me, but some Puritans have fainted from the scuttlebutt.
Beezerboy likes this.
saddlebag is offline  
post #47 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 07:02 PM
Member
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Eutopia
Posts: 1,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
I am not a Trump fan at all but Clinton is probably the worst candidate the Democratic party could have chosen, she has way too many questions of character for me to even consider.
The only questions to her character come from right wing hatchet men. If they could pin anything on her, they would. They can't, but their talking heads do a great job of planting doubt in the heads of the masses.
It's not her character that bugs me, but her lack of economic knowledge. She's not dumb and maybe a lot of what she says is to attract Millennials? All I know is it comes out stupid as hell. Trump and the Pubs are no less clueless.
saddlebag is offline  
post #48 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
so for the first time in history we have a candidate that wants us to watch a sex tape...not that the tape of which he speaks actually exists...not to mention that said candidate actually appeared in a "soft porn" playboy tape in 2000...anyone see a pattern with this clown? shaming others with the very deeds he's done? puff out those chests Trumpette's..your guy was in a playboy tape..woo hoo..points!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...PIq?li=BBnbcA1

Last edited by chadams66; 09-30-2016 at 10:45 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #49 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Member
 
Rebel13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Georgia, United States
Posts: 107
Garage
I'm not going into details of everything, there is too much to say about too many things!

I'm not saying Trump is perfect. No one is, not me, not you, no one! However, Politics is run by votes and voters. The voters have spoken. It is now down to these two major canidates, one from each of the largest political parties. Johnson is a joke, and no other party comes close, so not worth a thought.

You know how Democrats work is always backwards/hypocritical. They always claim things that are 180* of truth. The classic, she keeps saying is Trump Isn't qualified. I'm sorry, but he is. If he wasn't he wouldn't be allowed to run!

Speaking of qualifications, I will bring up one major point to why there is only one choice now with a single word. E-mail E-mail trumps every subject and matter now for both canidates. Let me explain why because the real reasons are covered up or never mentioned. The mass of lib's and convincing the public that it was wrong but, no top seceret, so no big deal, let it slide. WRONG

In government and any needed security related jobs, the one thing they pound on is security! Considering her position, it was an extremely high security related position. She deliberately bypassed security not 1,2,3 times that could possibly be a mistake, but tens of thousands of times! Not only was it an e-mail address, it was an independant non authorized server! Then add that it was also done on multiple unsecured devices(at least 13).

It doesn't matter if it had teaching your secretary how to make your coffee at work, classified, or top secret info. Any business related is unauthorized and is punishable! However, if there is any sensitive material, the offense is increased on each account!

I'm not going to list the numbers, you probaly know them anyway, but anyway, she was found guilty of multiple accounts of sensitive and non sensitive material. That alone is punishable to federal prison for up to life. Let's not forget, 30,000+ emails where deleted, all the devices destroyed and every one covering up and being quite. There is no telling what there was, obviously something bad had to be present to be deleted or destroyed, everybody knows that!

Since it is a fact, she was caught and found guilty, further investigation should have played out. Everything should have been further investigated for "High Crimes" such as espionage, bribery, treason etc.

What did she do about all of it? LIE, furthering the crimes by adding perjury to the list of charges.

What happened. The FBI had found her guilty!!! They just didn't charge her for any of it! If it was any other person, they would be locked up in a supermax prison for life!!!

What does this mean? She is above the law and untouchable! This is what happens when you are super corrupt. You buy and pay for what you need to be done. It doesn't stop here, follow the money! She is in bed with every country, group or personal interest that she needs to be in with to help her along.

Fact is she is a sh*t canidate, she paid who she needed. Look at bernie, he smashed her also. Did you not notice she had the super delegates before the primaries even started? Yep, they where bought and paid for. The rest where also bought and paid for to get her over the top.

Killary Godd*mn Clinton is the worst presidential canidate this country has ever seen and may ever see!

Following her, you're the sheeple, and she is the shepherd!

Debate #2 has published that it will also have a known liberal bias moderator. Funny how that works huh? You can bet your life #3 will also have a lib.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Rebel13; 09-30-2016 at 11:26 PM.
Rebel13 is offline  
post #50 of 384 (permalink) Old 09-30-2016, 11:47 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
@Rebel13...
nice try at deflection..but guess what..you said nothing...emails..how simple are you?? I mean really? how simple? how may millions were spent..how many hours and you got zip...Doonesbury gave you 5 noses for her lying about the server..goodie...nobody but complete idiots care about that crap...get a clue dude...btw..the FBI doesn't "find" anyone guilty..it's not their job...how stupid are you? judges and juries find people guily..stupid..BUT ONLY after they have been accused of a crime..and prosecuted...you know like Trump will be for fraud and rape...HE HAS TRAILS PENDING FOR THOSE CRIMES...once again..why you so stupid? she hasn't been found guilty of anything you dweeb...on this subject you don't know the law..only something a lying liar told you..and being IGNORANT..you fell for it...do you the slightest idea of how our judicial system works? nooooo..."she was found guilty"..how many times did you say that? not one time was it true...you're also ignorant of what a server is too..."it's not an email address..it's a server"..lol..man are you stupid and simple...
now let's get back to the point of eugenics...why do you support a nazi belief like that?? you do know it's racist don't you...want to deny his racism again?
USA Today will have an argument with you about his qualifications as will all of the newspapers listed in the article I posted..that you refused to look at...you claim to have studied the candidates and made a decision...which would mean you too like eugenics and are a racist...think degrading women with body shaming is A-okay...fraud..why nothing wrong there...lying ALL OF THE time...bad for Hillary..even though she doesn't..but hell go for it Donald..wheeeee....
hey pal..every day it gets worse for your yammering yam...every day more people..conservative people..say he ain't fit...poor little Trumpie gets liberal moderators..poor little thing...can't handle 'em I guess...just another fat slob...you don't even see your own whining for what it is...LOSING...it's got to hurt to be soo dumb...
nice monkier you got there buddy...enemy of the United States of America (enemy of equal justice and that all men are created equal)...wear it proudly in that state that is SO patriotic they want to leave...you guys are so simple it's almost funny...

Last edited by chadams66; 09-30-2016 at 11:50 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #51 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
@Rebel13...sheeple are those who follow a guy who says things like "believe me" and they do...no plans..no ideas on how to get it done...sheeple are people who follow a liar and crook..who "believe" this wall is going to get built and Mexico will pay for it...sheeple are people who follow a guy who thinks he's genetically better than them and that this clown cares about them...a guy who get sued constantly by small guys and business' for screwing them over...sheeple are people who follow a guy who makes money and is happy when people lose their homes ("it's business" he said) and still think he cares about them...sheeple are people who follow a guy who says "Make America Great Again"..but doesn't say how..just believe me...sheeple are people who follow a guy who praises and is in bed with one of biggest enemies..RUSSIA and Putin...sheeple are people who go "yeah" when a guy who's manufacturing is all oversaes..including CHINA..says he's goiung to bring those jobs back...sheeple are people who continue to believe that lie as he fills his latest hotel with good manufactured overseas...sheeple are people who fall for a LIAR who claims to bring jobs back to America...a guy who just recently brought in 100's of workers from overseas to work in his Florida resort...sheeple are the people who keep voting republican...sheeple are people who follow a crook who actually has a trial for racketeering coming up...sheeple are people who follow a guy with a trial for rape of a 13 year old coming up...

your guy WILL go to jail...or pay his way out...what was it you were saying again? do you even listen to what you are saying? there's a real crook and a real liar in this race..."believe me"....oh oh ooohhhhhh...idiot
chadams66 is offline  
post #52 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
email vrs eugenics.......................
chadams66 is offline  
post #53 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Member
 
Beezerboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 122
Garage
just saw on the news.... 2 Trump groups hacked the polls & skewed the numbers. they got to CNBC & Time were the biggest hits

also remember that Faux "News" went to court to have lying affirmed as free speech

just sayin'

if I'm answering your question I assume the basic points have been addressed, such as: did you do a compression test? is it still on fire?
Beezerboy is offline  
post #54 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 12:19 AM
Member
 
Rebel13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Georgia, United States
Posts: 107
Garage
Deflection? The only deflection is your posts! You are a true libtard, living in a dream world! The other deflection is how you libs love to talk 180. You blame conservatives for race, sex, hate, crime etc. Yet you libs are the only ones doing it! Just look at your posts of hate here...


The FBI can charge, they cannot prosecute, however they can also dismiss before charges, a.k.a. withold!

I know first hand how the government and security works. When you breach national security, you are done for!

Where do you get your information from, National Enquirer?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Rebel13; 10-01-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Rebel13 is offline  
post #55 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Member
 
Rebel13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Georgia, United States
Posts: 107
Garage
Haha, the disrespecting fat pig dyke Rosie Odonnell is nothing worth defending!




And again, you call me racist when there is zero evidence to my posts leading to any kind of racism or descrimination. You sir are a sh*t stirrer! I have warned about racism being announced when lib's have nothing...

Trump is loosing, I love it! Since day one, Trump has been underestimated and to this day he continues prove them all wrong!

Believe what you want:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rebel13 is offline  
post #56 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 05:38 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Illinois
Posts: 35
As a conservative working in a primarily liberal workplace I see the back and forth all the time. I can't for the life of me see how they can believe the things they believe and visa versa with them.
When it comes to voting, my very first criteria is are they Pro-Life, if not I move on. Can't the democrats even nominate a candidate who is pro life? This frustrates the heck out of me. With Americans having the right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness where do they get the bases for killing babies. I know I know I crossed the line but babies can't speak for themselves so there it is.
I really would have taken a hard look and maybe voted Democratic this election if there was even an option but there isn't.
What I really don't get is the violence simply because we disagree on issues. I don't believe what you believe so get over it, vote what your belief is, for what you stand for and not what the media tells you to believe (on either side). At least that is what I try to do
turn8a and kiwi 41 like this.
herb is offline  
post #57 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kitchener Ontario
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by herb View Post
my very first criteria is are they Pro-Life, if not I move on. Can't the democrats even nominate a candidate who is pro life? This frustrates the heck out of me. With Americans having the right to LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness where do they get the bases for killing babies. I know I know I crossed the line but babies can't speak for themselves so there it is.
I really would have taken a hard look and maybe voted Democratic this election if there was even an option but there isn't.
What I really don't get is the violence simply because we disagree on issues. I don't believe what you believe so get over it, vote what your belief is, for what you stand for and not what the media tells you to believe (on either side). At least that is what I try to do

Normally I just observe, Thankfully this isn't Canadian Politics, although the outcome will definitely affect Canada.

You hit on a subject that is to this very day, seeing protesting in Canada, even though it is now legal and funded in most Provinces, I feel it is not my right to comment on this, simply because I am a male, this is a long read, but a educational one, it came up in politics but is really a constitutional right decision:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Canada

however I can say I have 3 miracles due to RH disease, the final decision to have children wasn't my decision but my female partner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rh_disease
BEACHBUM likes this.
onewizard is offline  
post #58 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 01:45 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
If You Tell Me You Are Supporting Trump, I Already Know Seven Things About You...I didn't write this article..but it sure is true...take a good look at yourself if you fit the title...yeah I know Rebel13..more lies..right? ah hahahahahahahaha..sucks to be a Trump supporter these days as he becomes more and more unhinged...

If You Tell Me You Are Supporting Trump, I Already Know Seven Things About You

gee I bet you guys didn't know you were soo transparent..so thinly veiled...
chadams66 is offline  
post #59 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Member
 
chadams66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Garden Home, Oregon
Posts: 1,116
ah yes Rosie..hey Rebel13 you showed your true colors there..namely YOU'VE GOT NOTHING when shown the real facts...how can I call you a racist when you support one..I don't know..one hand washing the other? you are who you hang out with? with the video of Trump himself telling it like it is..that his genes are superior..the old eugenics argument..THAT"S how...why do you think he thinks people of mexican hertiage aren't qualified to judge him? he told you..and it was a racist statement...you're supporting a RACIST..be proud...NOTICE..you haven't denied this yet..haven't even looked at the mealy mouth video...but you did bring up Rosie...what a dweeb...hey clown act..how many years ago was it she slammed his ass and he still hasn't gotten over it? and YOU..dim bulb..are going to post about it? omg..get ahold of yourself man...
Hillary lays a trap and for a week he can't get out of it...even after ALL of his people tell him to...ah hahahahahaha
NOT losing..nah..he's not going down in flames..nope...gawd are you even alive? the desperate sweat fop coming off of this guy is evident as the nose on your face...he's hinting (called a trial balloon) at not going to next two debates..because he won so BIGLY on the first..right? (hey clown act..you dinged me on my punctuation..f*ck mouth can't string a sentence together and uses non words like BIGLY..whatcha got there? man you're a sharpie..try reading what he says..take a look at his stuff that's not telepromptered..aka written for him..less than 5th grade...cmon hit up punctuation again)...like Charlie Sheen said.."Winning"...ah hahahahahahahahahaha (all of the ah hahahahahas are to let you know I'm laughing at you..just so you don't think you've angered a lib...dude I know who's getting angry...those clowns post Rosie stuff...also the very same clowns who have been hurt by a WOMAN in their life and haven't gotten over it...thinly veiled remember?)...
Trump represent everything that is BAD about human nature..is a totally disgusting individual...says a lot about the people who support him...

stop for just a second...if that old hag Hillary can trap this fool soo easily..what do you think his BIGLY pal Putin will do to him? what easily laid trap will other world leaders lead him into...how easy will it be for an enemy to get under his skin and make him do something STUPID like he has all week? you think this clown act is a strong man? he's a weakling with lots of money to give him the strength he doesn't have... he's a poor little frightened rich kid with a big mouth..and bullies to back him up...
if you're still thinking he's a good business man...he got 14 mill from dad..blew that and was in bankruptcy when dad died...dad left him a fortune to bail himself out with...yeah he to try and screw other relatives out of the will too...he's a swell person...

Last edited by chadams66; 10-01-2016 at 02:23 PM.
chadams66 is offline  
post #60 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Member
 
Rebel13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Georgia, United States
Posts: 107
Garage
@chadams66

All your posts are gibberish and full of hate! You have an illness! How come all the liberals promote and run off of fear mongering prejudice and hate? That is all they have, without it the patry would wash up from its own illogical beliefs.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rebel13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
huge uge

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome