Presidential Debates, your thoughts - Page 19 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

186Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #361 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 10:51 PM

Garage
Damn this thread got real quiet....
turn8a likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:13 PM

Garage
Crickets..........

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #363 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 11:45 PM

After her concession speech I hope we never have to hear from a Clinton again.
post #364 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 02:13 AM

post #365 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Crickets..........
Sieg Heil Trump!
post #366 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 11:01 AM

Garage
Image 11-9-16 at 8.59 AM by weljo2001, on Flickr
onewizard, turn8a and saddlebag like this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #367 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 11:08 AM

Garage

The results are in, the fight for presidency is over! It is time for everyone to unify and work together. Without doing so, we cannot make America great again. The president is only the leader. It takes ALL Americans to make America great!

This thread is now dead. Peace, I'm out!

post #368 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 04:47 PM
RMS

It is way to cold up there in Canada, Riding season is to short, Mexico is warmer and ( if you dare ) the riding season last all year.
The guy`s I work with refer to Texas as Tejas, I like to correct them and let them know that Mexico is really called Texaco
weljo2001 likes this.
post #369 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 08:24 PM

Weljo
I'm a thinking that firearm would likely be rather illegal in the northlands, even in faux official usage. I think they do allow exceptions for higher-then-normal-American capacity magazines if it's a Lee-Enfield or M1.
weljo2001 likes this.
post #370 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVerde View Post
Weljo
I'm a thinking that firearm would likely be rather illegal in the northlands, even in faux official usage. I think they do allow exceptions for higher-then-normal-American capacity magazines if it's a Lee-Enfield or M1.
There's also the issue of the piece being of the suppressed variety.
post #371 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

Race is Over **for now

came across this, thought it reflected some feelings of some of us up north.

Bye GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
saddlebag likes this.

Last edited by onewizard; 11-09-2016 at 09:50 PM.
post #372 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
came across this, thought it reflected some feelings of some of us up north.

Bye GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
I saw that yesterday, That's funny. I figure to many in Canada we the Mexicans..LOL
onewizard likes this.
post #373 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 12:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVerde View Post
Weljo
Yup - Garands can carry 8 legally for hunting, but I'm pretty sure the Lee-Enfield can ONLY have 5 in it for hunting, despite the larger capacity available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DOG View Post
There's also the issue of the piece being of the suppressed variety.
So YOU would consider 'touching-off' an unsuppressed round above the head of something that weighs WAY-Y-Y NORTH of 1,000 pounds...?

Ed

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #374 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-10-2016, 01:20 PM

Training & conditioning.
I did like the scene from Jeremiah Johnson where fire across the back of his horse for the first time.
post #375 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
So YOU would consider 'touching-off' an unsuppressed round above the head of something that weighs WAY-Y-Y NORTH of 1,000 pounds...?

Guess I should have added:

...and has REALLY big antlers...!

Ed

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #376 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 12:35 AM

Garage
we need to know what went on with Trump and the Russians. both say they were in communication during the campaign. it's old KGB breaking into America to get the emails that turned the tide (even though the emails show no wrong doing). no doubt Putin thinks he owns a piece of Trump. he probably does... I have no doubt Trump was hacked too, and that Putin will use that whenever it suits. Trump blabbering about not backing our NATO allies has Putins ears sticking out like billboards. look for Putin to go after the Baltic states as soon as Trump takes office. pretty sure he will make a play for Cuba too. as I said..... we need to know what went on. if it were the Clintons there would already be investigations up the waxooo

this is a serious issue.... we now have a possible president that will bend over on command.

Rump is way out of his league and his uhge ego will be his downfall. the world hangs in the balance

I never thought about a bomb shelter until now

if I'm answering your question I assume the basic points have been addressed, such as: did you do a compression test? is it still on fire?

Last edited by Beezerboy; 11-12-2016 at 12:39 AM.
post #377 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 04:57 AM
Super Moderator

12 Point Rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Guess I should have added:

...and has REALLY big antlers...!

or a really big Rack
post #378 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezerboy View Post
we need to know what went on with Trump and the Russians. both say they were in communication during the campaign. it's old KGB breaking into America to get the emails that turned the tide (even though the emails show no wrong doing). no doubt Putin thinks he owns a piece of Trump. he probably does... I have no doubt Trump was hacked too, and that Putin will use that whenever it suits. Trump blabbering about not backing our NATO allies has Putins ears sticking out like billboards. look for Putin to go after the Baltic states as soon as Trump takes office. pretty sure he will make a play for Cuba too. as I said..... we need to know what went on. if it were the Clintons there would already be investigations up the waxooo

this is a serious issue.... we now have a possible president that will bend over on command.

Rump is way out of his league and his uhge ego will be his downfall. the world hangs in the balance

I never thought about a bomb shelter until now
I don't think a bomb shelter is going to help. If you notice, it's other authoritarian, tyrannical types welcoming Trump. They don't want to bomb him, they want him to like and emulate them. They also want sanctions removed from them.
post #379 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 12:54 PM

Garage
Putin is trying to rebuild the old soviet empire, he will make a move to take back eastern Europe. the reason he helped Trump get elected is because he thinks Trump will stand back and let him. Trump has publicly said that the Russians have a right to Crimea and Ukraine and that we might not honor our commitment to NATO in Europe.

now does any of that sound like the maikins' of war? it does to me. Trump has always been a spoiled brat and a bully that has gotten everything his way through the power of money and lawsuits. that will not stop Putin, and neither will ranting and pouting. Trump has already set himself up.
saddlebag likes this.

if I'm answering your question I assume the basic points have been addressed, such as: did you do a compression test? is it still on fire?
post #380 of 384 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 02:26 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewizard View Post
or a really big Rack

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
huge uge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode