Presidential Debates, your thoughts - Page 10 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

186Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel13 View Post
It is all Liberal propaganda!
Just like the GOP the DNC or any other large scale political campaign in any country hire professional political consultants to do spin distasteful as it may seem.

What is somewhat hypocritical in the video is that it omits that the Trump campaign has hired people like this to manage his campaign.

People like Steve Bannon of Brietbart, or Paul Manafort, former political advisor to the Russian supported and recently deposed by the democratic uprising in the Ukrainian, President for Life, Viktor Yanukovych or Roger Ailes, the guy who got fired from Fox news or harassing female staff members like Gretchen Carlson.

or

Trump foreign policy advisor reportedly being probed for ties to Russia

Last edited by twowheels; 10-17-2016 at 07:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-17-2016, 08:55 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Just like the GOP the DNC or any other large scale political campaign in any country hire professional political consultants to do spin distasteful as it may seem.

What is somewhat hypocritical in the video is that it omits that the Trump campaign has hired people like this to manage his campaign.

People like Steve Bannon of Brietbart, or Paul Manafort, former political advisor to the Russian supported and recently deposed by the democratic uprising in the Ukrainian, President for Life, Viktor Yanukovych or Roger Ailes, the guy who got fired from Fox news or harassing female staff members like Gretchen Carlson.

or

Trump foreign policy advisor reportedly being probed for ties to Russia
Political advisors and managers is one thing. It's all smoke and mirrors to cover the truths.

What Hillary and the DNC are doing is far more devious! With everything starting to be exposed, it is downright scary! The president, DNC, media, government agencies etc. are all aiding and abetting to cover and deny crimminal activity of conspiracy at the highest levels(High Crimes). This even crosses the borders into other countries! This is so big, that if it does get fully exposed, this government orderly will quickly fail and civil war will emit!

Democrats mission is to run the country and world. They will share a common Liberal world order world wide. It is already in motion of being pieced together. If Hillary gets in, this country as it is now will be over. Two of the three branches of government will be fully Democraticly controlled. Than anything they want, they can push through with little to no resistance and very quickly. Checks and balances deminishes to non existent. Then democracy will also cease to exist. The United States as you see it now will no longer exist. It will become a communist state, your rights will be gone! If Trump gets in, the laws and constitution will remain. All of the Liberal manipulation is vulnerable of being caught, exposed, removed and punished. Everyone tied into these actions will do anything they have to get to hillary win this election, they have to survive! These are people from all parties, anyone involved! Citizens have to defend the constitution for the country to survive! There is more going on here than a typical political race or a trend. This country/constitution is on the edge of survival. Open your eyes!

You joke, but your voting for yourself and your families future to be a slave of the government.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty"
"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"

Last edited by Rebel13; 10-18-2016 at 07:39 AM.
post #183 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 01:52 PM

okay..all of you with your head still in the wet paper bag...when a..really stupid..candidate starts talking about how the election is RIGGED..it doesn't suppress the vote of his opponent..it suppress' his own vote...why vote if it's already rigged against your candidate..is what people will think...your vote doesn't matter if it's rigged..so why vote...the GOP leadership knows this..the Democratic leadership knows this...the only people who don't know this? yeah you guessed it (if you're not in that paper bag)..Trump and his supporters...gawd what a group of smarties...

hey clown boy...yeah the country is over if the dems get everything...how STUPID are you that you actually believe that...the country/constitution are on the edge of survival...yeah right dim bulb..and Obama and Hillary are actually possessed by DEMONS...the government (that would be G.Bush's) was behind 9/11 and actually blew up the World Trade Center...what other gems will we find at Infowars.com.??? tell me bright boy..just how will this destruction come about? hey clown act..did you hear any of that crap when Obama was elected? I did...afraid of "one party" rule when it's dems but not reps??? your simple minded hypocrisy is showing..as it always does...

if what you say is right..Hillary will destroy America (well at least as we know it..right?)..who will be responsible for her LANDSLIDE election...think hard now...that's right..Donald J. Trump...if the GOP had nominated just about anyone else (well not Cruz) they would have had a fighting chance...with the yammering yam..no chance...a little "knowledge" for you...even though 14 million republicans voted FOR Trump..16 million voted against him...the people didn't speak..a minority (of a minority party) of people did...you can't win with just them..and that's all he's getting...yeah the fix is in..in against a complete chump named Trump...

remember now..your vote means NOTHING because the fix is in...stay home...ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..th e stupidity is overwhelming...we have a WINNER...

now go back to Infowars...omg...........pssst just in case no one ever told you..listening to that crap doesn't make you smart... the rest of you get your asses over there and get an earful of what some people think is smart...you won't believe the absolute stupidity at the stupididy...demons and people smelling of sulphur...woooot...
post #184 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 02:02 PM

hey dim bulb..explain to me and the world just how the constitution will be in danger...what mechanisms will Hillary and the democrats use to destroy it? it's mighty easy to say really stupid stuff..it's one heck of a lot harder to prove it...so we're all waiting..what in your deluded mind will she be able to do? what will she be able to say or do to get 3/4 of the state legislators to change anything in the constitution? do you know how ANYTHING works? the simple answer: NO...

you really need to get your head out of that bucket of sh.t known as Infowars..it's making you look really really dumb...demons and smelling of sulphur..cmon man get a clue...
post #185 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 02:03 PM

Dammit !

I saw 10 pages and thought this was a Harley thread.
Or maybe a oil thread.

(sigh)

Never mind.
onewizard and BEACHBUM like this.

No matter where you go - there you are.
post #186 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kballowe View Post
Dammit !

Or maybe a oil thread.

(sigh)

Never mind.
Mobil1 15w-50....

kballowe likes this.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #187 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 02:55 PM

EVEN Arnold Schwarzenegger puts country first...why don't you? don't be a girlyman...

Arnold Schwarzenegger, John McCain Won't Vote for Donald Trump - Us Weekly

who knows?? maybe they're infested by demons too and smell of sulphur...
post #188 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Dammit !

Or maybe a oil thread.

(sigh)

Never mind.
"Presidential debates,your thoughts"..yeah must be harleys or oil..or something...
post #189 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Classical cipher

Quote:
Dammit !

Or maybe a oil thread.

(sigh)

Never mind.
FYI what may appear as repeated , makes absolutely no sense, extensive ranting, posts in this thread that seem to be beyond belief,consume several paragraphs and run on several pages are in fact Classical cipher https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_cipher

Only the posters can decipher this, once deciphered it makes perfect sense, I am assuming that
kballowe likes this.

Last edited by onewizard; 10-18-2016 at 03:07 PM.
post #190 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:07 PM

even the dead know what a chump Trump is and are rising from the grave to vote against him...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-been-counted

ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
post #191 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:09 PM

I just thought someone kept getting into the bag of "special" mushrooms.
onewizard likes this.
post #192 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:39 PM

this will definitely fry someone's ass...I can't wait for the tweets...

Michael Moore made a secret movie about Donald Trump, and now he's premiering it

lol..it's TRUE..honest..the "liberal" media is out to get Trump...it's also TRUE the right-wing media is out to get Hillary...did some of you not know this? the Donald didn't...gawd what a wad...

Last edited by chadams66; 10-18-2016 at 03:43 PM.
post #193 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK DOG View Post
I just thought someone kept getting into the bag of "special" mushrooms.
if you know where I can get my hands on a bag of those shrooms please let me know...
post #194 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

A Little Concerned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadams66 View Post
if you know where I can get my hands on a bag of those shrooms please let me know...
From the 8th to the 14th very little activity on this thread, thought something bad happened to you, glad to see all is normal here, ever think of becoming a story teller and writing a book, something like JDRocks Kwick Mart Khronicles

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha

man that felt good--that's the little kid in me coming out, at 66, life is too short to get ulcers over something that I alone can't change.
chadams66 likes this.
post #195 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 PM

Garage
Clever, tell a person not to vote, that will just help your cause~

If you know anything about math, all votes, all non votes and all fraud votes matter!

Voter fraud is nothing new. It has been around since the invention of voting itself. To think it is new or a conspiracy, your living in a dream world! No suprise though, cause most Liberals do live in a dream world. If they did have a grip on reality, they sure wouldn't be a Liberal anymore. Take off the rose colored glasses and look at reality!

Dems have been proven guilty of voter fraud since their inception. This is nothing new.

Liberals hate facts!

"To anger a conservative, lie to him"
"To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"

I do suggest you learn more about politics before you "yammer" to the world about your bias and hatefull misleading information.

post #196 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 08:49 AM

Garage

post #197 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Dems have been proven guilty of voter fraud since their inception. This is nothing new.

Liberals hate facts!

"To anger a conservative, lie to him"
"To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"
Here's the truth. Let's see how you react:

The Misleading Myth of Voter Fraud in American Elections | Scholars Strategy Network

"Replicating my methodology, 24 journalism students at twelve universities reviewed some 2,000 public records and identified just six cases of voter impersonation between 2000 and 2012.

Under Republican President George W. Bush, the U.S. Justice Department searched for voter fraud. But in the first three years of the program, just 26 people were convicted or pled guilty to illegal registration or voting. Out of 197,056,035 votes cast in the two federal elections held during that period, the rate of voter fraud was a miniscule 0.00000132 percent!

No state considering or passing restrictive voter identification laws has documented an actual problem with voter fraud. In litigation over the new voter identification laws in Wisconsin, Indiana, Georgia and Pennsylvania, election officials testified they have never seen cases of voter impersonation at the polls. Indiana and Pennsylvania stipulated in court that they had experienced zero instances of voter fraud.

When federal authorities challenged voter identification laws in South Carolina and Texas, neither state provided any evidence of voter impersonation or any other type of fraud that could be deterred by requiring voters to present photo identification at the polls."
BEACHBUM and AdventureSeeker like this.
post #198 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 11:23 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Here's the truth. Let's see how you react:.
Your just naive, in denial or both!

One of the major plays for Democrats is denial, they keep denying over and over, that is what they do!

Any fraud, caught or not caught is still fraud! The fact that there is proof of at least one attempt means that it does happen! Your telling me all crimes are caught? Are you high, what are you on???

Try some math for one thing. With all the variables, fraud is easy to be calculated in. Add more variables of how to vote and it gets even easier. Not all votes are done the same way. There is more then one system. Then the exchange of sytems is another. There are ways to do it by ID, Address, paper trail and more modern and popular, electronic.

There is tons of information out there about stats, voting and fraud. Try doing some research.

Straight out of one of the Democrats enforcers mouths, proof of some fraud~

Go on and deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny.....

post #199 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 12:34 PM

Garage
Deny, deny, deny...
turn8a likes this.
post #200 of 384 (permalink) Old 10-19-2016, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Your just naive, in denial or both!
Just as I suspected. You're a mad liberal!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
huge uge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode