Donald's Refugee/Travel / Rel**ous /Ban/ Issue/ Let's Solve it / GREAT Ideas Only - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

201Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Question Donald's Refugee/Travel / Rel**ous /Ban/ Issue/ Let's Solve it / GREAT Ideas Only

Will he really force Mexico to build a wall?

Will he force 12 million undocumented aliens to pop smoke or get shot?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

After Donald becomes president, what happens next?

Well, for starters there'll be another black fellow out-of-work....

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #3 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Well, for starters there'll be another black fellow out-of-work....
Now that in itself opens up a debate Eddie, because to me he isn't black, he's a sort of mocha brown with Islamic coloured leanings!!!
King.Versys and 1stversys like this.
post #4 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2wheels View Post
Now that in itself opens up a debate Eddie, because to me he isn't black, he's a sort of mocha brown with Islamic coloured leanings!!!
You mean, Kinda like.... African Mexican?
post #5 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Versys View Post
Will he really force Mexico to build a wall?

Will he force 12 million undocumented aliens to pop smoke or get shot?

Well that's a silly question. Everyone knows once Trump becomes president we will all be given great jobs, all the brown people will leave, and the clouds will part and Jesus will smile down at us sporting a new Trump gold toof grille.
What part of "make amurika great again" don't you understand?
King.Versys and MrKneeDropper like this.
post #6 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Well that's a silly question. Everyone knows once Trump becomes president we will all be given great jobs, all the brown people will leave, and the clouds will part and Jesus will smile down at us sporting a new Trump gold toof grille.
What part of "make amurika great again" don't you understand?
I bet he deports Hellary!
King.Versys and 3dog like this.
post #7 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:21 PM

Garage
Clean our guns and watch Nascar.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #8 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
I bet he deports Hellary!
No way. He's invested too much in her over the years. He'll need somebody to tell him what to do when he's not tweeting insults to pop stars.
post #9 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Clean our guns and watch Nascar.
Dream on Bubba. We can't have able bodied people retired. There are fields that need to be plucked. Joe is the new Jose...
post #10 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
No way. He's invested too much in her over the years. He'll need somebody to tell him what to do when he's not tweeting insults to pop stars.
She could be VP!! We need another goofy VP after Joe leaves !
post #11 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Biz

I just want these people to make good on their promise to leave the country: 1. Samuel L. Jackson - moving to Africa, 2. Miley Cyrus - moving to unknown, 3. Rosie O' Donnell - moving to Canada, 4. Cher - moving to Jupiter, 5. Eddie Griffin - moving to Africa, 6. Al Sharpton - moving to unknown, 7. Whoopi Goldberg - moving to unknown, 8. Raven Symone (host of The View) - moving to Canada, 9. Jon Stewart - moving to unknown, 10. Neve Campbell - moving to Canada

Sorry Canada, you might want to build a wall.
weljo2001, ray h, Stoley and 1 others like this.

post #12 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 03:50 PM

With them and folks like them gone, this will be a good place to live.
post #13 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 03:50 PM

As long as you keep Justin Bieber and Pam Anderson, everything should balance itself out just fine.
kojack, weljo2001, kiwi 41 and 2 others like this.
post #14 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
With them and folks like them gone, this will be a good place to live.
Nah, tribalism is in a conservative's nature. Once the showbiz people are gone, conservatives will still be a miserable bunch and need to blame someone else for their sad lot in life. Next they'll run the educated out, followed by the friendly, the well endowed, then those who can can dance.
They won't be happy until they stand alone in a field picking bugs out of a tree for lunch. Then they'll be complaining about the bugs being too small and shoot the tree.
twowheels and ronheater70 like this.
post #15 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Nah, tribalism is in a conservative's nature. Once the showbiz people are gone, conservatives will still be a miserable bunch and need to blame someone else for their sad lot in life. Next they'll run the educated out, followed by the friendly, the well endowed, then those who can can dance.
They won't be happy until they stand alone in a field picking bugs out of a tree for lunch. Then they'll be complaining about the bugs being too small and shoot the tree.
I'll go along with the well endowed and those who can dance.
post #16 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I'm predicting Cruz will win. Which means you guys will be forced to attend attend a church under threat of legal action, have your kids taught creationism instead of science, homosexuality will be outlawed, and only those earning less than $200,000 will pay taxes. America will be free again, assuming you're an evangelical christian, rich, white and not gay.
You say that like it's a bad thing?? LOL

See King, I told ya so!
King.Versys likes this.
post #17 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
She could be VP!! We need another goofy VP after Joe leaves !
weljo2001 and twowheeladdict like this.
post #18 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 05:16 PM

Garage
The only way Trump will become president is if the Bus Drivers for the buses the Democrats send to pick up the voters go on Strike.

My Versys Travels:

post #19 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltermitty View Post
I'll go along with the well endowed and those who can dance.
Then you're probably gay and will be asked to leave with them. Beats eating bugs out of a tree...
post #20 of 830 (permalink) Old 04-22-2016, 05:18 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
I'm predicting Cruz will win. Which means you guys will be forced to attend attend a church under threat of legal action, have your kids taught creationism instead of the theory of evolution, homosexuality will be outlawed, and only those earning less than $200,000 will pay taxes. America will be free again, assuming you're an evangelical christian, rich, white and not gay.
Corrected it for you.

My Versys Travels:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode