Donald's Refugee/Travel / Rel**ous /Ban/ Issue/ Let's Solve it / GREAT Ideas Only - Page 39 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Off Topic Discussions For all of your off topic talk and just general B.S. Jokes, funny stories, etc...

201Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #761 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-09-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
Hell - I'll DONATE a box of 12 guage #7 shot for you guys to KEEP 'em....

Winchester or Remington ????

No matter where you go - there you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #762 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kballowe View Post
Winchester or Remington ????

YES!!!

kballowe likes this.

Ed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 V - BIG RED - AZ, '15 V650LT - the GREEN HORNET TOO - BC, and ('09 V - the GREEN HORNET - recently deceased..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
..)

My Versys trip to D2D 2013, June '13

My Versys trip to D2D 2015, June '15

My Versys trip to D2D 2016, June '16

post #763 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Winchester & Remington

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddiecopeman View Post
YES!!!

post #764 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to kiwi 41
Total satire

No Video
post #765 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Message from Austalia

No Video
onewizard and Smiley like this.
post #766 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 06:18 AM

Garage
Donald Trump and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barbershop.
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.
The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Trump in his chair reached for the aftershave.
Trump was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my wife will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse,'

The second barber turned to Obama and said,
'How about you?'
Obama replied, 'Go ahead, my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'
onewizard likes this.
post #767 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Great idea for the refugee issue

Seen this on wastebook and thought the idea had merits
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1914434_10153337233363295_7404248837624802957_n.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	115073  
post #768 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator

Sad Situation

My only comment, I assume you are talking USA, seems to have merit, somebody should send that to Trump and see the reaction. Fake Idea

So in Canada, we are having people walk across the border from the USA, risking death or severe frostbite, on the news last night, 21 people arrested at Emerson Manitoba.

RCMP say 21 people arrested for illegally crossing border at Emerson, Manitoba | National Post
post #769 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 07:38 AM

Garage
Of course you are assuming that the US supports one side or the other in those countries. We don't know if the refugees support the current regime in power, or those fighting the current regime in power. The majority of those middle eastern countries only understand strict rule. When strict power is not in place, factions grow and fight. The only appearance of peace in those countries is when they are being ruled by a harsh dictator.

I have no problem with bring refugees into this country, but they need to be properly vetted so we can weed out the liberals among them. I mean weed out the potential radicals. Then they need to be put to work and required to learn about US citizenship. The first thing they can do is be put in camps near the north California Dam and rebuild it.

During our great depression, the taxpayers didn't give handouts to all the non-taxpayers. They created works programs to create more taxpayers who were kept busy and productive.
onewizard and ronheater70 like this.

My Versys Travels:

post #770 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 10:46 AM

People risk their lives daily to escape places like Syria, and for good reason. New immigrants from countries like this are the ones who take the **** jobs that pay poorly and no one else wants. They do this because they are still living better than they did back home, and they don't carry a false sense of entitlement like many of us do. Don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
post #771 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:26 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
People risk their lives daily to escape places like Syria, and for good reason. New immigrants from countries like this are the ones who take the **** jobs that pay poorly and no one else wants. They do this because they are still living better than they did back home, and they don't carry a false sense of entitlement like many of us do. Don't judge someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
And you know this, how?

Believe me, I worked my ass off for everything I have and have accomplished. Lived in my van, next to the railroad tracks, multiple roommates, etc. Took any job I could find so I could eat and survive. Never took a handout in my life. The American dream is to work hard and sacrifice. Not live off the taxpayers like it has become since Clinton took office.

I have also met 'refugees' who didn't just wait in a tent city. They did what they had to do to survive and eventually legally migrate to the United States because they wanted a new life. A different life than what they had been living.

Many of these refugees don't want a different life than they have been living for generations. When they come here they end up living their same lives or have the desire to return to their family lands. I am more for helping them where they are instead of bringing them somewhere they really don't want to be.

My Versys Travels:

post #772 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:28 AM

It's easy..

The Refugee Act of 1980 gives the president the sole authority to set the ceiling on annual refugee numbers. All he is required to do is send a letter to Congress notifying them of the change. Simply lower the ceiling to a "quota already met" number and poof, for the next 8 months no refugees.
post #773 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeladdict View Post
And you know this, how?

Believe me, I worked my ass off for everything I have and have accomplished. Lived in my van, next to the railroad tracks, multiple roommates, etc. Took any job I could find so I could eat and survive. Never took a handout in my life. The American dream is to work hard and sacrifice. Not live off the taxpayers like it has become since Clinton took office.

I have also met 'refugees' who didn't just wait in a tent city. They did what they had to do to survive and eventually legally migrate to the United States because they wanted a new life. A different life than what they had been living.

Many of these refugees don't want a different life than they have been living for generations. When they come here they end up living their same lives or have the desire to return to their family lands. I am more for helping them where they are instead of bringing them somewhere they really don't want to be.
Dang I get you "two" mixed up.. Twowheeladdict - twowheels..L
post #774 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
And you know this, how?

Because I live with them. I live in a large city that has a very large first generation immigrant population (~20%), mostly from the mid east. If you walk into a McDonalds or other fast food franchise here, chances are greater than 50% you will be served by a teenager of mid eastern decent.

Interestingly I find areas that have anti immigrant sentiments are usually rural or small towns and small cities where immigrants don't generally live.
zzzoren likes this.

Last edited by twowheels; 02-15-2017 at 12:26 PM.
post #775 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 01:00 PM

Quote:
The majority of those middle eastern countries only understand strict rule.
And that's different than those who support Trump?

Quote:
When strict power is not in place, factions grow and fight. The only appearance of peace in those countries is when they are being ruled by a harsh dictator.
They are conservative, brainwashed religinuts. Regardless of skin tone or name of sky daddy, the mindset is the same. White Germans fell for it just like brown ISIS.

Quote:
I have no problem with bring refugees into this country, but they need to be properly vetted so we can weed out the liberals among them.
It's already about a 2 year process. Adding 90 days for no apparent reason does nothing but appease the minds of the simpletons who got conned.
On the second note, why would you want to weed out the people who think for themselves, rely on evidence, don't fall in love with leaders over ideals, and live by the basic philosophy "live and let live?"

Quote:
During our great depression, the taxpayers didn't give handouts to all the non-taxpayers. They created works programs to create more taxpayers who were kept busy and productive.
Actually, Republican Herbert Hoover made the depression much worse because he would not allow the gov't to spend or intervene in the economy.
FDR's New Deal revived the economy. And it was more than spending money on infrastructure, which then and now is a good idea.
The New Deal also did a lot to regulate banks and other financial businesses. Something modern Republicans are eager to undo. The American public has the IQ of a cow pie and the memory of a Goldfish. It's like 2008 never happened. Great time to own financial stocks though
It also created lending programs to spur housing and a great big hand out to keep elderly from starving in the streets called Social Security.
Now back to your regularly scheduled Communist created bullet points...
onewizard likes this.
post #776 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
Actually, Republican Herbert Hoover made the depression much worse because he would not allow the gov't to spend or intervene in the economy.
FDR's New Deal revived the economy. And it was more than spending money on infrastructure, which then and now is a good idea.
The New Deal also did a lot to regulate banks and other financial businesses. Something modern Republicans are eager to undo. The American public has the IQ of a cow pie and the memory of a Goldfish. It's like 2008 never happened. Great time to own financial stocks though
It also created lending programs to spur housing and a great big hand out to keep elderly from starving in the streets called Social Security.
Now back to your regularly scheduled Communist created bullet points...
Keep in mind that back then both republicans and democrats were morally conservative. I know many democrats who later became republicans because the democrats became the party for the morally corrupt.

My Versys Travels:

post #777 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:32 PM

Garage
Interesting how Saddlebag resorts to the attack and bullying tactics of the liberal agenda he supports. Does that make you feel better snowflake?

My Versys Travels:

post #778 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Keep in mind that back then both republicans and democrats were morally conservative. I know many democrats who later became republicans because the democrats became the party for the morally corrupt.
Ur uh no, you understanding of history leaves much to be desired. Most southern Democrats became Republicans because they were PO'd over civil rights legislation. Not really an issue in the north.
What is your definition of morality? Discrimination? Hate? Avoidance?
post #779 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
What is your definition of morality? Discrimination? Hate? Avoidance?
Hmm, Dunk'n Donuts.. I have a moral obligation to help keep my body fit, I Hate that I have to feel that way, and I try to avoid the Chocolate glazed ones..However I do discriminate against the plain glazed cause the chocolate glazed is better.
onewizard likes this.
post #780 of 830 (permalink) Old 02-15-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronheater70 View Post
Hmm, Dunk'n Donuts.. I have a moral obligation to help keep my body fit, I Hate that I have to feel that way, and I try to avoid the Chocolate glazed ones..However I do discriminate against the plain glazed cause the chocolate glazed is better.
So you don't hate glazed, you just exclude them like a red nosed reindeer?
FWIW, you have no moral obligation to stay fit. You do that for yourself. Our bodies will all fall apart at some point. Whether that's today or in ten years is really of no difference to your fellow man. Morality is supposed to be how we treat one another, but I got a feeling that to twowheels, morality is about who prays the most.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode