Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Returning Colorado member

478 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
I have essentially the same coverage as that listed by Wiseblood, brand new rider (just passed the class and bought the bike in the last two weeks), two speeding tickets on my license, married, 42, and I'm paying $359 a year through Progressive.

One extra bit of info, as I was chatting with the Progressive agent while waiting at the dealership, location is factored into the price. Colorado is definitely cheaper than Southern California, which is where the agent was located. Maybe that is influencing some of these prices?

Also, this was after my Farmer's agent, that I have multiple cars/house/life insurance policies with played the switch game and his quoted price went from $350 to $650 when I actually tried to activate the insurance! I see myself switching companies soon...

#2 ·
Hi, returning member here. I had a 2008 Versys for a couple of years, until an older lady decided to pull out and shove it and me off the road. But the scars have healed and I've forgotten the pain of therapy, and my bones don't hurt anymore when it rains ;^) So I figured it was about time to once again get a motorcycle in the garage. I just finished my MSF course this weekend, good refresher training, and have been looking at various bikes, but I keep finding myself drawn back to the Versys. So I'm probably going to pick up a leftover 2016 model, there are still a few around my area, and start enjoying riding again.

Looking forward to reading through the mod forum and seeing what toys have been invented over the last few years for motorcycles ;^)

Steve

#3 ·
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum again, I had a 07 and in 2016 picked up a 2015 at a really good price, taken me almost a year to get it where I want it. I will list all the farkles another time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.