Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

My new 2017 Versys 650

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  BreckRider 
#1 ·
Hi, just want to stop by and say hello to everybody from Buenos Aires, Argentina!! Will post pics of my new 2017 versys 650 as soon as I figure out how to do it! :grin2:

#2 ·
So, I got this beauty about a month ago. I´m really impress with how nice this bike rides, especially coming from a Yamaha R6 and a FZ1 naked. This is my first kawa and I love it. The only complain will be an annoying buzzing/rattling noise around the dash area at 2000 and 4000 rpm that disappears as soon as I press on it with one finger. Everything else is great. Already installed a givi windscreen, engine guards and top case.

Attachments

#4 ·
:welcome:

#5 ·
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum

#8 ·
Congrats on the new bike. My 650LT also developed the rattle occasionally. I slide a small black piece of rubber around the top part of speedo housing. Problem solved and you can't see it because it is black. Felt or other material will work also. This is a known problem and you would have thought Kawi would have fixed this by now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.