Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

2012 650 Touring Edition

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  jschmitt0715 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I bought my first bike a few weeks ago, was tracking it down for about 6 months. Finally found the one I wanted and jumped on it. So far I love it, and being on 2 wheels is the greatest feeling. No idea why I waited years and years to finally do it! Found it in great condition, never been dropped, with less than 5k miles on it. It's fully stock minus a Garmin mount so I'll be looking for mods pretty soon. Probably start with an exhaust. Any suggestions?

Jeff

#2 ·
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum

#3 ·
:welcome: Beaufort SC ???....Lived in Yemassee when i was a kid for a while. My grandmother lived there for years. I liked the Yoshi on my 650....

IMG_0752 by weljo2001, on Flickr

#9 ·
Commenting Reference to OP Question

Some times commenting strictly to see your own comments or to lighten the mood, may be taken the wrong way, especially if you have been following the same poster from another thread. That could be referred to as trolling, I am sure this isn't the case here, however my yellow flag just went up>:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.