Members But Never Posted/ Restrictions Applied - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Introductions Just joined? Tell us about yourself and your ride.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-14-2017, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Thumbs up Members But Never Posted/ Restrictions Applied

I was browsing through the members list today and I was amazed at some registered members from 2008 and on that have never posted, but logged in, in 2017! Luckily administration didn't clear out those people although it was talked about and I even suggested it due to out 2016 likes problem, common sense prevailed and several solutions were implemented.
I thought it appropriate to post this as most of us don't bite, however as I said. some solutions were implemented in late 2016 and again in late January 2017. I can't explain / disclose what those measures are, however I can say if you haven't 2 posts and 48 hours under your belt, those measures apply to you and are invisible. Many members here with 2 or 3 posts to their name and have been members for 6 or 7 years, we also have members that have been here for a year with 1000 posts, the 2 post minimum allows you full access and allows us as mods to be assured you aren't a spammer waiting to attack the forum, plus it enables us to notify you . So to be clear, posting where you are from and what you like about the forum= 2 posts, you never need to post again, however if somehow a spammer has a like IP address as you, it makes it much easier on our end to restore your account if something goes wrong.
If you joined with the intent to spam, well your wasting your time! The best you are going to get is a 3 hour flash in the pan and you will be banned forever. Try us out, set your stopwatch

Last edited by onewizard; 02-15-2017 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Clarification of Intent/ reason for 2 posts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode