Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Hallo from Denmark

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Trabuco_Todd 
#1 ·
Love this site. Have a lot of useful information. Just got at Versys 650 Grand Tourer, an just need some nice weather!!:grin2:

#4 ·
Hallo again. It takes to intro to get acces to the forum, so I will write a littel about my very first Versys. I come from a GSF 1200N Bandit, then my wife desided she would like to drive MY bike, but it was to heavy for her, and she drop it in the driveway a couple of times. So ONLY for her sake, I decided to buy a new one, with abs, better windprotection and better seat comfort. It was not an option to keep them both - (tax in DK is 150% on motorvehicles, so a Versys 650 is about 19.000,- us dollar )- I now its unbelivebel an tottaly unfair (but then again - we got free health care) - I got derailed sorry - my first 1000 miles I must say, was a letdown. The Versys felt shaky, slow (compared to my former bike) and I had a littel byers regreat. I have just about 2000 miles on it, and I am beginning to like it a lot. It is much more smoother now and much better windprotection. I commute too work every day, so that means a lot. My next project is installing my Tomtom rider 400 and my Sena 10S - then I will have a smoother ride to work every day, while listening to "born to be wild" and dreaming about road adventure and not work :)

#6 ·
Welcome from Alaska USA! I visited your country back in the 80's when I was in the military. We stayed at Air Base Karup in mid-Jutland. Was there for about a month. LOVED it!!

#8 ·
Thanks for the response. We did get a chance to travel a bit while there. I believe we went to Herning and somewhere else that your Queen was christening a new ship in your naval fleet!!

#9 ·
:welcome:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.