Lend a couch? - Page 7 - Kawasaki Versys Forum
Member Rides Show off your Versys...

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 125 (permalink) Old 09-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britmick View Post
Branson Missouri here, but for passing 'bikers only, none of those darned tourist types who come down here to watch the shows!!!

PS, great thread, let's hope more people from Europe would like to join in, or could we incorporate it in the Versys UK website!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffyduck1 View Post
I hope to host somebody of you, I will be very happy!!

And I also hope to ride again in USA a day...
Your potential host seems to have been kicked off the site, so if you do want to visit the NW Arkansas area, PM me & maybe we can try to arrange something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 125 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 08:31 PM

Garage
Hey Hot Springs, AR here!

If you need it. let me know. Not to throw off what we're trying to do here, but there's a whole website/type of people who already do this. https://www.couchsurfing.com/ Not to discourage here, I'll still take your mangy biker butts in
Joey Rocket Films likes this.
post #123 of 125 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSchaeferPants View Post
Hey Hot Springs, AR here!

If you need it. let me know. Not to throw off what we're trying to do here, but there's a whole website/type of people who already do this. https://www.couchsurfing.com/ Not to discourage here, I'll still take your mangy biker butts in
There might be a thing such as couchsurfing.com but there's a slim chance they'll have a bike stands, JB Weld, bike tools, chain lube and the general Versys wisdom. Hell I bet if you asked em about a V they would think you're talking about drugs.
Please count me in on this. I live in a great little town called Tempe Az, 10 min from Phoenix. Garage w/small bar, couch, pool, tools and all the nessesary essentials. Near tons of restaurants and bars and a major airport. Motorcycle rental places in the area too.

post #124 of 125 (permalink) Old 12-14-2016, 08:59 AM

Villa Ridge, Missouri.

.... sitting on a section of Old Route 66.

We have duct tape.

(and a FULLY stocked tool box)

....and a trailer.....
Joey Rocket Films likes this.

No matter where you go - there you are.
post #125 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-26-2017, 10:32 PM

Hey guys, my girlfriend and I are planning on road tripping down to Oregon in August for the eclipse and were planning on staying in Bend, where hopefully we'll be able to find a hotel to shack up for a day or two. So far the plan is tentative, we were planning on camping for the most part and finding a hotel where possible/convenient, IE: Bend. Madras, where we were going to be for totality looks like a cluster... But if someone happens to live in the area around Madras that would be wonderful!

So far we were planning on being in the Bend/Madras area on Aug 20th, the day before totality, and then maybe hanging around to visit crater lake and catch our breath for a day or two then head back up to the Okanagan!

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode