• 1 Post By Juggernet
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By Turk
  • 1 Post By weljo2001

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Angeles Crest HWY Tomorrow 4/18/2017

Going up ACH Hwy 2 from Jay's Shell Station in La Canada/Flintridge up to The Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood will stop at Newcombs Ranch for some photos and one or two more spots along the way. If anyone wants to go. Be at the Jay's Shell Station by 9am tomorrow.....

P1010632 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010636 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010685 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010665 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010662 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 10:25 AM

I'm waiting for them to clean the Iron Mountain highway and the Needles highway so I can ride them again.......they are closed during the winter months. Enjoy your ride.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 10:31 AM

[QUOTE=weljo2001;1365306]Going up ACH Hwy 2 from Jay's Shell Station in La Canada/Flintridge up to The Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood will stop at Newcombs Ranch for some photos and one or two more spots along the way. If anyone wants to go. Be at the Jay's Shell Station by 9am tomorrow.....

Was ACH open all the way to Wrightwood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
[quote=Juggernet;1365482]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
Going up ACH Hwy 2 from Jay's Shell Station in La Canada/Flintridge up to The Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood will stop at Newcombs Ranch for some photos and one or two more spots along the way. If anyone wants to go. Be at the Jay's Shell Station by 9am tomorrow.....

Was ACH open all the way to Wrightwood?

No we went up the back way....Will post videos and photos shortly....
Juggernet likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:

P1010632 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010636 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010685 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010665 by weljo2001, on Flickr

P1010662 by weljo2001, on Flickr

Finally tried the Grizzly cafe. Pretty good. My buddies said they go there all the time when they go to Wrightwood. Here is pic of us parked in front of the cafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
weljo2001 likes this.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernet View Post
Finally tried the Grizzly cafe. Pretty good. My buddies said they go there all the time when they go to Wrightwood. Here is pic of us parked in front of the cafe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Deal.......
Juggernet likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Good Deal.......

Yup. Stop over breakfast on the way to Big Bear yesterday.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 07:07 PM

Love that photo at the overlook.
weljo2001 likes this.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Haven't been to Big Bear in awhile.... Do like the Eggs Benedict as well as the Bisquits & Gravy at The Teddy Bear up there.....

IMG_0470 by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2017, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk View Post
Love that photo at the overlook.

Yep, Its a good place for photos or just a nice break.....

P1010679 by weljo2001, on Flickr
Turk likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode