Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

For AZ riders

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  fasteddiecopeman 
#1 ·
A friend of mine and I are going to ride the Puerto Blanco Drive on Wednesday the 25th of January. I'll be meeting up with him at about 9:00 am in Gila Bend at the Love's truck stop on the west end of town. If any of you would like to join us, you are more than welcome. It will be a full day and we will probably be eating at Marcela's Mexican Cafe in Ajo. Probably before and after the loop depending on peoples preference. I've never made the loop before, but I have done the shorter one across the hwy. I don't think it will be too challenging, but will involve 37 miles of dirt/gravel.

#4 ·
The Electrons Fell Out

He was in the process of doing a valve shim check ( so I have been told) and pulled the electron drain plug by mistake, all the magic smoke escaped, and it can't be recaptured:frown2: So he has a new one on the way,with new electrons waiting to be released and promises to be careful with the electron drain plug, similar to the pixel drain plug ( although they [ pixels]are bigger).>:)

#5 ·
Apparently Granny Mac's Kitchen in Why (right side by gas about half mile past the CBP station) is as good (or better) than Marcela's, per friends in Ajo. Marcela's is good, and I've also eaten at 100 Estrella on the S side of Ajo, very good but a little pricier than Marcela's.

Look forward to your RR, keep that camera zipped in!

Reactions: biglefti
#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.