Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

Road Rage Tough Guy Inside The Car Morphs Into Little Girl When He Gets Out

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  saddlebag 
#1 ·
If you don't like profanity....Don't Watch.....

#3 · (Edited)
Yes it was me...You're entitled to your opinion. Maybe you choose to be lady-like but i don't. Thats my opinion.

#4 ·
A quick Personal note.. I appreciate the heads up about the Profanity.. I often watch a lot of videos while my young daughters are either nearby or watching them too.

Pretty cut and dry case, guy looked AFTER you hit your horn.. not before. The correct course of action would have been for the guy to simply give a wave, mouth the words sorry and keep going.

I had a similar circumstance over this past summer. I also said a few choice words, and the guy pulled up beside me at a red light and im thinking o.k here we go.. He rolled down his passenger window and abruptly apologized, noting his mistake of not checking first. I gave him a polite "Have a good day" afterwards.

#10 ·
As my dad would say "It takes two to tango", not responding defuses the argument.(I used to get in lots of fights when I was a kid.)

Saying that, I also have many times experienced car drivers clearly incensed after almost running me off the road like motorcyclists are a big nuisance.
Splitting lanes, which is legal in California, really angers car drivers stuck in traffic. It's like we are "cutting in line" to them.

"Share the Road" is a great slogan; I wish car drivers would take it seriously.
Yes, I'm very ladylike. I worked 6 years in maximum security prisons here in Fl. Very ladylike. I'm a concealed carrier also, which means that any time I allow my emotions to drive my decisions, a firearm would be involved. So in my ladylike way, I give my best "beauty queen" wave and go on about my business. It's not that I don't have emotional reactions, it's that I control them because the stakes of an escalated situation are life changing. I've seen the life it offers in prison, which isn't worth my effort of "educating" some jerk on the side of the road. Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzlxWbQ5gaA

Being a prinson guard isn't very impressive. They have female guards also. I know about prison life since I'm an Ex-Felon and have been there first hand. I'm also 6'2" 285lbs with a 2nd degree black belt in Sin Moo Hapkido.I've had guns pulled on me before. I Prefer a knife or an ink pen if necessary.

#6 ·
As my dad would say "It takes two to tango", not responding defuses the argument.(I used to get in lots of fights when I was a kid.)

Saying that, I also have many times experienced car drivers clearly incensed after almost running me off the road like motorcyclists are a big nuisance.
Splitting lanes, which is legal in California, really angers car drivers stuck in traffic. It's like we are "cutting in line" to them.

"Share the Road" is a great slogan; I wish car drivers would take it seriously.

#7 ·
I honked to let him know i was there. Saw he was coming over without looking. Was planning on just cruising by when he flipped me off. So yea i got pissed and wanted him to know what an idiot he was. I've been hit by a car that made a u-turn as i was coming up next to him. Wound up with a fractured wrist 4 cracked ribs a fractured femur and tibia so yes i get a little pissed when someone comes over on me then cops an attitude.

#9 · (Edited)
"So yea i got pissed and wanted him to know what an idiot he was."

Somehow, I'm thinking you were unsuccessful at that.

But hey, what could go wrong, right? Well maybe...

#13 ·
Sounds to me more like a few cases of testosterone poisoning. I'm just sayin'.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.