Iíve sold my 2014, Gen II, Versys 650. Before she went, I pulled a bunch of farkles, and came across a few other ancillary bits. Iím open to offers on all parts, and everything is located in Houston, Texas. If anyone is interested in buying the whole lot, I can be very negotiable on price.
1) New Speedy bar risers. Never mounted.
2) Nelson Rigg saddle bags with stiffeners and rain covers.
3) Bag supports. (Purchased from a fellow member here several years ago.) Used once.
4) Tank bag with mounting ring for gas cap cap filler. Used once.
5) T-Rex racing front axle sliders. (Never field tested, so there pristine.)
6) Brand new spare clutch cable that was purchased as a spare.
7) Kaoki throttle lock with all the associated pieces. Mounted for several thousand miles. No scratches, scuffs, blemishes, etc.
8) Factory windshield. It was replaced with an MRA shortly after I purchased the bike new.
Please contact me directly, and I can email pictures on anything you have an interest in. firstname.lastname@example.org
. Very Many Thanks, Scott