I thought it might be interesting to hear what are the three things that owners like most, and least, about their V.
Bearing in mind that I am a new rider on a power restricted version of the V, my three favourite things are:
1. Riding position. I find it to be extremely natural and comfortable.
2. Handling. For a new rider it is a dream. It is such an easy machine to handle and gets you hooked into riding. I was planning to commute every second day but now ride every day
3. ABS. I've had a couple of cars pull out of side streets and there is no way I could have stopped as fast without the ABS. Without it I may not be sitting here now.
Least Favourite things are:
1. OEM luggage. Top box or panniers only? Thats just plain dumb when so many want to use a V for one up touring.
2. Stock Windscreen. Like, why bother?
3. Seat Height feels just a fraction too high for me. I know I could lower it but I am seeing if, with a bit more riding experience, it ceases to be a (slight) concern.
I know I said only three but I do wonder about the durability of some components necessitated by the lowish price. That is more of a concern than a real issue for me anyway.