Camera mounted on back case

Fender extender

Fighting Aliens to stop them from stealing my Versys

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
#7 ·
Sorry you don't like my Oiler. For us experienced long distance adventure riders, this is truly a nice accessory. I ride and camp in all types or weather conditions and all types of roads. Some of the guys I ride with have similar units. I probably wouldn't have one on if I just rode street only. I used chain lube in the pass...but had problems with dirt sticking to the chain. I know there are other products out there that works great. I happy with my setup and it cleans my chain while I ride.

#9 ·
Nope, Mounted on the Fork Tube and Helmet offer smooth video. The camera mounted on the windscreen bracket and tail light assembly you would get a slight vibration.That video above is from 2011 using a Drift Stealth HD170. I've been using Drift Ghost for the last few years and they have a much better quality video. They since have come out with several newer cameras. The Drift 4K just came available here in the states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.