Photo of the Day - Kawasaki Versys Forum
General Kawasaki Versys Discussions For discussions on anything and everything related to the Kawasaki Versys.

3Likes
  • 1 Post By weljo2001
  • 1 Post By Juggernet
  • 1 Post By Lurch71

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Photo of the Day

Quick ride to Newcombs Ranch on Angeles Crest Highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 06:33 PM

Garage
You need to go 33 miles past Newcombs to The Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood Great food and service there.......

ACH / Grizzly Cafe Ride by weljo2001, on Flickr

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernet View Post
Quick ride to Newcombs Ranch on Angeles Crest Highway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never been out there. Going to take a ride out there this Tuesday from Orange County. Looks like about a 76 mile ride to Newcomb's Ranch. Thinking about continuing from there to Wrightwood to the 138 and back to Orange County via 15/91. Should be a good ride.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 07:26 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch71 View Post
Never been out there. Going to take a ride out there this Tuesday from Orange County. Looks like about a 76 mile ride to Newcomb's Ranch. Thinking about continuing from there to Wrightwood to the 138 and back to Orange County via 15/91. Should be a good ride.

I was thinking about going tuesday also. If you want to meet up just holler. I always top off the tank at Jays Shell Station at LaCanada/Flintridge and leave there at 9am to catch breakfast at the grizzly cafe...

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weljo2001 View Post
I was thinking about going tuesday also. If you want to meet up just holler. I always top off the tank at Jays Shell Station at LaCanada/Flintridge and leave there at 9am to catch breakfast at the grizzly cafe...
I will, I'll confirm it with you by Monday.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 07:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
You need to go 33 miles past Newcombs to The Grizzly Cafe in Wrightwood Great food and service there.......

We've been to wrightwood but have not tried Grizzly Cafe. Will try it next time we are out there. We usually ride all the way to Wrightwood during the summer time when ach is open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

You might want to make sure that ACH is open all the way to Wrightwood from La Canada. They close it during winter around 10 miles past Newcombs.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 08:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch71 View Post
I will, I'll confirm it with you by Monday.

Sounds good, Did you got my e-mail with my phone # a few weeks ago???

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 08:18 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernet View Post
You might want to make sure that ACH is open all the way to Wrightwood from La Canada. They close it during winter around 10 miles past Newcombs.

If ACH is closed i know a backway from Angeles Forest Rd.
Juggernet likes this.

2009 Blue Versys.
Sold

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

Mike Tyson

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
If ACH is closed i know a backway from Angeles Forest Rd.

Yup. Been there done that too

weljo2001 likes this.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Sounds good, Did you got my e-mail with my phone # a few weeks ago???
Just sent you a PM
weljo2001 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Versys Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode