Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

V-Stream Windscreen for Versys 650/1000

18K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  andyversystheworld 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Looks good, can't wait to hear how you like it.

You bet...If it winds up in the For Sale section you'll know how i liked it...:wink2:

#5 ·
I'd take it off your hands, but I'm afraid that with the 3" or so of adjustability, you'll find a sweet spot with it.

Yep, I was leaning toward the mid-size screen until i measured it compared to the stocker So i think the tall will be spot on, just wish it was tinted some. I remembered the Tall Parabellum on my 09 Versys was 23" tall

#7 ·
I really like it. And the price is good. I'll consider it for the near future. I do get quite a bit of annoying buffeting with the factory screen. I'm getting tired of seeing blurry all the time

I just installed it today. Really like it so far will try it at its highest setting tomorrow. Just about Mid-Way worked well today.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Really windy day today 30-40 mph winds with gusts up to 60mph......

#10 ·
Went out today with the windscreen in the lowest position. You can't tell by the video but I'm looking way over the top of the screen. Seems perfect for city riding....

#11 ·
They seem to make great screens.

I have a V-Stream for my Gen One. Most often, I prefer to be in the wind with the smallest possible screen. But, when I have had the V-Stream on (which has been for 2 long touring trips) it really does create a noticeable difference in wind deflection. It is very good at doing the job it's supposed to do.

#14 ·
Wait, when did you get another Versys? I haven't been on in awhile!:smile2:

Went and test rode one with the girlfriend on July 5th. After the ride she starts asking me a bunch of questions. Was it comfortable, Do you like it. Then she goes You should get it. So i said Okay.:grin2::grin2: She loved my 09 V-650 and has given me hell ever since i sold it. We test rode a Green 1000 we both didn't care for the color so had them ship over a titanium one from their dealership in Costa Mesa. So picked it up the next day. Really do like it.

#15 ·
I'm looking for a windshield that has superior rain protection. The windshield on my Electra Glide was so big I could ride through a typical 10-minute Florida downpour and come out only damp! I know that will never happen with the V, but still -- any input on that kind of windshield would be appreciated.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.