Kawasaki Versys Forum - View Single Post - Motorcycle Pursuit in South Carolina
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
weljo2001

Garage
Motorcycle Pursuit in South Carolina

Use to live in Summerville and Moncks Corner, S.Carolina. Goose Creek is between the two. Saw this today.....Berkeley Co. deputies release dash cam video in fatal motorcycle - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports . At 5:07 of the video he goes by the Dorchester Sheriffs Dept in Summerville on the right side

2009 Blue Versys.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Farkles...

My Video Channel

My Photos...

I'm not a Gynecologist. "But I'll Take A Look"

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth...
Mike Tyson

"Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"...Davey Crockett

Last edited by weljo2001; 04-20-2017 at 09:22 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome